You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Enterprise Architect do?
- Recommend changes on project design concepts to improve efficiency.
- Develop design specifications, installation instructions and other system-related information.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
- Select apt design solutions and ensure compatibility of system components working with software engineers.
- Evaluate current or new technologies to consider monetary factors of java program.
- Provide technical mentorship and support development of systems.
- Identify system data, hardware and software components required to meet user needs.
- Provide implementation guidelines for system secure to customers or installation teams.
- Implement solutions focusing on reuse and industry standards at a program, enterprise or operational scope.
- Convey architectural solutions to all levels of professionals and leaders.
- Ensure compliance with established architecture, design patterns, policies, standards and best practices.
- Contribute to Java Architect profession both internally and externally.
- Head system architecture, design, cross business area projects and development teams.
- Identify, review and present input on project activities and plans.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain series of programs, subsystem, revision and improvement of current system.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will:
- Design, Develop and maintain Java applications that will enable core business functionality
- Practice test-driven development
- Incorporate paired programming
- Be part of an agile team
You are the kind of person who can:
- Work on moderately complex projects with a high breadth of responsibility.
- Participate in far-reaching research projects, making important decisions.
- Provide technical coaching to business functions and lower level programmers on moderately complex issues.
- Work independently on assigned tasks. Have independent authority to make significant changes to systems and environment.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree at College of Engineering and Technology
- 10+ years of related IT experience.
- Understands moderately complex internal business processes or functions.
Technical Experience in
- Angular/React/Node or Similar JS technologies
- Multiple Years of J2EE distributed solutions
- Relational DBs (Oracle, DB2, or similar)
- Batch processing solutions
- Messaging Technologies
- Distributed infrastructures (web servers, app servers, dbs, Queues, load balancing, API GWs (Apigee, DP)
- Security (SSO, Encryption, Auth/Auth)
- Cloud Technologies/Migration Strategies (PCF, Amazon, etc.)
- Performance Tuning
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Digital/Loyalty /other high touch client experience
- Reporting Solutions
- NoSQL technologies
- Server Side scripting (Node)
- Agile methodologies
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.