You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Director, Product Management do?
Join a team focused on transforming retail payments through innovative point of sale financing solutions. The retail experience continues to evolve offering greater convenience and flexibility to merchants and consumers. Today, businesses are looking for real-time financing solutions that help drive sales and consumers are looking for affordable, transparent financing options to pay for purchases.
With over 1.5M merchant relationships, Fiserv is providing innovative products that support businesses and consumers and elevate the payments experience.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about helping consumers and merchants thrive through technology. As a Director of Product Management, you will define and execute our product strategy for a portfolio of innovative financing solutions for our merchants.
As a Senior Director, Product Management, you can look forward to:
- Understanding the market needs, players, trends and opportunities in alternative financing solutions
- Help set the product strategy for SBM hardware financing solutions (leasing, rentals, installment subscriptions) and our ecosystem of merchant –focused financial solutions
- Defining and creating the ideal digital direct user experience for merchants with integration to existing dashboards
- Defining and prioritizing features, flows and business requirements to streamline and automate manual processes
- Working with other product teams, legal, compliance, vendors and operations to ensure alignment
- Partnering with technology to determine integrations and processes required to deliver a cohesive experience
- Working with product marketing, business development/sales to drive product sales
- Analyzing impact of different features and monitor KPIs on product performance and profitability
- P&L responsibility for SMB Hardware financing
You’re the kind of person who:
Has an understanding of the full product management and delivery lifecycle with expertise in digital business lending. You have the ability to understand complex technology and platform constraints but come up with creative solutions. You have a broad general management mindset and strong business and analytical acumen. You have the ability to work and influence in a cross functional environment. You have outstanding presentation and communication abilities. You are a self-starter with the ability to independently prioritize and get results in an ambiguous/fast paced environment. You have a track record of successfully launching and growing products.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
Minimum 5-10+ years of experience in Product Management in the financial services industry – preferably providing solutions directly to SMB and/or Enterprise clients
Demonstrated ability to develop, grow existing products, launch new products and effectively manage a P&L.
- Experience with merchant lending (merchant cash advance, LOC), equipment financing (leasing, rentals, installments) preferred.
- Prior experience with FinTech’s (PayPal, Square, Shopify etc..) and/or FI’s strongly preferred
- Outstanding influencing skills – demonstrated success in driving results in a highly complex, matrixed organization is a must.
- GM mindset – strong strategic, analytical, technical, commercialization and business development skills are a must.
- Self starter – ability to take the ball and run with it – with limited supervision needed.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to travel 20%+
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.