We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a great (Accounts Receivable Representative) do?
• Collect via telephone in a call center environment manually or utilizing an automatic telephone dialing system, to contact merchants in regards to their outstanding accounts.
• The accounts are collected in compliance with all applicable regulations and internal performance standards in order to meet or exceed personal and/or departmental objectives.
• Establishes rapport with merchant in order to overcome objections and negotiate payment of the debt.
• Documents all discussions and actions in a tracking system or database. Confirms payment arrangements and finalizes call.
• Confirm payment arrangements and finalize call.
• May work on special projects as assigned.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Minimum of one year customer service experience, preferably in a collection or call center or sales environment.
• Strong verbal communication skills must be demonstrated along with a professional telephone manner in order to communicate effectively with business owners.
• Knowledge of applicable regulations preferred.
• Experience with computer systems and accessing information to provide to data to clients.
• Must have an excellent work history with a strong record of job stability.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education: Previous work experience in industries ranging from payment processor collections, bank collections, credit card collections, mortgage collections, medical collections, commercial collections, etc.
Who We Are: The Merchant AR Collections department collects on commercial accounts for debt owed to Fiserv and its affiliates. Our agents make outbound collection calls via a manual or dialing process. We collect within boundaries of all applicable collection laws. Performance goals as outlined at the beginning of the measurement period must be maintained.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.