You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Client ServIce Manager do?
You will manage a team of Sr. Client Managers who support client accounts in our Fiserv Direct Business and support merchant processing questions and talk with them about the solutions for which they are using or might benefit from. This is a contact center environment with a high level of focus on providing a great client experience every time you speak with a client.
- Manage a team who perform day to day servicing for Clients or deliver proactive service solutions to Clients in support of Fiserv’s “Customer First” initiatives.
- Ensure there is collaboration within Client Services and other functional areas within Fiserv to provide a best in class customer experience.
- Provide resources and direction to effectively service customers, Client training, reporting, presentations, and communication.
- Monitor and effectively managing to established KPI’s.
- Implement solutions for identified service trends.
- Establish a cross-product support culture to create a more efficient environment and enhance the Client experience.
- Solicit feedback from clients on the overall satisfaction of Fiserv’s operational servicing.
- Work with the Operations Team on critical initiatives including, but not limited to, external projects, incident response, process improvement, employee training, and developing/maintaining standard operating procedures.
- Ensure departmental compliance with system auditing, client profile updates, and other administrative duties.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, and developing employee(s).
- Creates and maintains a motivational work environment.
- Incumbent will motivate team of Client Managers and ensure they are performing efficiently and are accountable for the client’s experience.
- Will lead efforts in improving overall SMB activation rate and ensure the first impression of the FD business is a strong impression.
- Incumbent will keep open communication with team and surface consistent experiences found across the team.
- Responsible for employee management and achievement of assigned key performance indicators, coaching where necessary.
- Incumbent will aid employee development and serve as escalation resolution point where applicable.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 4 year college degree and 5+ years in the payment processing industry.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, presentation, and organizational skills. Previous position(s) in customer facing roles.
- Ability to make independent decisions and exercise sound judgment.
- Previous experience with workflow management and performance tracking systems. Demonstrated ability to manage complex issues.
- Previous process improvement, training and SOP experience.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Previous role(s) in Account Management, Operations or Technical Support a plus.
- Previous management experience required with experience managing a team of twelve or more non-exempt teams a plus.
- Knowledge of the complete suite of Fiserv products and services is a plus.
- A Six Sigma or equivalent process improvement background/experience a plus.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.