You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Are you excited about Agile? Do you have a passion for people and teams? Do you ensure stakeholders do not over-influence the team? Can you strike up a good partnership with the product owner to the benefit of the product and the Enterprise?
We are in the process of modernizing our engineering capabilities and adopting agile framework for delivery. With a passion for improving teams from good to great, you will want to get involved, share your knowledge with the product and engineering teams and be part of this exciting change.
We want our teams to work together, reducing impediments and dependencies for the benefit of our customers. We are building a great culture that we are proud of and in which everyone is expected to play a part. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, come and join us.
What you will do:
- Passion and desire to servant lead, coaching the team(s) to self-organization and embrace empowerment
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed and provide feedback to the team(s)
- Work to remove blockers so that the team(s) can operate efficiently
- Guide the Product Owner to sustain the Product Backlog and maximize value
- Contribute to the resolution of wider train and organizational impediments that impact the team(s)
- Work with Leadership, the Release Train Engineer and other Scrum Masters/Project Managers helping to drive cultural change and increase effectiveness using a variety of agile methodologies
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work
What you have
- Can demonstrate experience and a passion for playing the Team Facilitator/Scrum Master role within an agile environment applying agile / lean principles, practices, and theory
- Demonstrate skill and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, self-organization and ways to increase transparency
- Experience with one or more Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, DAD etc.)
- We would like you to have developed from a technical/developer background (digital stack preferred)
- You are confident in communication strategies and approaches and able to adapt method to suit the environment
- University Degree or relevant professional qualification
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) or any other relevant qualification
We would also like you to have
- Be a pro-active, self-motivated, confident person with good organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to engage all levels and fit into the team culture
What we have
- As FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation
- Our DNA is financial services: we move money and information through global financial networks every second of the day
- We are 44,000 strong across 100 countries and counting
- We look after our associates and offer career pathways to suit your capabilities and interest
- And we do like to have fun as we go along being awesome
What we can offer you
Annual bonus based on performance
Pension contribution of up to 5%
Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
Living Proof Points Scheme – Get recognised by your colleague and spend your points at multiple high-street retailers
22 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
Cycle to work scheme
Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv?
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'.
New location in town coming soon:
Later in 2022 we expect to move into our new flagship offices at Ten Hanover Quay, an exceptional waterfront location at the cutting-edge Capital Dock campus in the South Docklands. Our new location will be a key part of our presence in EMEA, serving as a destination for talent that brings our people together in a dynamic hub of collaboration and innovation as we move payments and financial services forward.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.