You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology. Our clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. More information at the footer.
We are currently seeking to hire a Software Engineer, to join our team in Clonskeagh, Dublin, to be part of our next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support continued growth and customer delight.
Are you a full stack engineer passionate about UI/UX and developing APIs (or one of the two)? Can you drive technology innovation adopting state of the art technologies and tools?
We are in the process of modernising our engineering capabilities and moving from monoliths to cloud native micro services based applications. With a passion for creating digital assets, you will want to get involved, share your knowledge and drive our digital engineering capability to best in class both in industry and across.
We want our teams to collaborate, reducing impediments and dependencies for the benefit of our customers. We are building a great culture that we are proud of and in which everyone is expected to play a part. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, come and join us.
What you will do:
- Drive application design, development and implementation
- Convert functional specifications into application solutions
- Deliver technical specifications in line with design standards that accurately detail the technical solutions to be implemented and supported on our systems
- Deliver assignments to agreed quality standards and in line with industry best practises
- Drive development process from SDLC model to Scrum and provide constant feedback to the team(s) on getting better
- Work to remove engineering challenges and introduce new technologies and mindset so that the team(s) can operate efficiently
- Be a passioate engineer and stive to deliver good quality code with a strong drive towards CI/CD, DevOps, Automation, Micro Services and APIs
- Participate in determining standards and best practices around code development
- Contribute to the resolution of wider value trains and organisational impediments that impact the team(s)
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
What you have
- Can demonstrate experience and passion for developing user friendly self-servicing channels and developer friendly APIs within an agile environment applying agile / lean principles
- Understanding of the impact of technology on business outcomes and strong desire to continuosly improving technology assets and processes to stay competive in the market
- Strong full stack developer experience in digital tech stack e.g., HTML, CSS, Java Script, Core Java, Springboot, Scala, React, Angular, PostgreSQL, Cockroach, etc.
- Strong experience in developing APIs and Micro Services on cloud
- Experience with tools and frameworks such as Jenkins, Maven, GitLab, JIRA, SonarQube, TDD/BDD, Docker & Kubernetes, Kafka
- You are a senior engineer with overall 4 to 6 years of experience
- You are pro-active, self-motivated, confident person with good organisational and communication skills
- University Degree in a STEM subject strongly preferred
- One or more engineering certifications (AWS, Oracle/Java, Database, Architecture, Security, etc.)
We would also like you to have
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics best practices
- Must be able to engage with global peers and have growth mindset (eager to learn)
- Previous experience in credit card/payments/merchant acquiring or core banking
What we have
- As FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation
- Our DNA is financial services: we move money and information through global financial networks every second of the day
- We are 44,000 strong across 100 countries and counting
- We look after our associates and offer career pathways to suit your capabilities and interest
- And we do like to have fun as we go along being awesome
Benefits of working with us:
Working in a team and company of very connected and supportive colleagues, one our employees describe as professional and fun, with a real team atmosphere.
We offer very competitive salaries, performance related bonuses, attractive pension and healthcare plans; life assurance, enhanced annual leave, excellent family leave options, Global Recognition systems, employee recognition programme. Outstanding learning, development and career opportunities.
Other benefits include TaxSaver Travel and Cycle to work schemes.
Your wellness is very important to us, we have huge range of Employee Wellness options such as; Employee Assistance and Live Well Programme, wellness activities, Internal social and networking committees across a range of topics and groups; plus lots more.
If you feel this is a good fit for your experience, expectations and culture, we invite you to apply through the link below. All applications will be assessed and suitable candidates will be contacted further.
More about Fiserv:
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.