You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Are you a Senior full stack engineer passionate about UI/UX and developing APIs (or one of the two)? Can you drive technology innovation adopting state of the art technologies and tools?
We are in the process of modernizing our engineering capabilities and moving from monoliths to cloud native micro services based applications. With a passion for creating digital assets, you will want to get involved, share your knowledge and drive our digital engineering capability to best in class both in industry and across.
We want our teams to collaborate, reducing impediments and dependencies for the benefit of our customers. We are building a great culture that we are proud of and in which everyone is expected to play a part. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, come and join us.
What you will do
- Drive application design, development and implementation
- Convert functional specifications into application solutions
- Deliver technical specifications in line with design standards that accurately detail the technical solutions to be implemented and supported on our systems
- Deliver assignments to agreed quality standards and in line with industry best practices
- Drive development process from SDLC model to Scrum and provide constant feedback to the team(s) on getting better
- Work to remove engineering challenges and introduce new technologies and mindset so that the team(s) can operate efficiently
- Be a passionate engineer and strive to deliver good quality code with a strong drive towards CI/CD, DevOps, Automation, Micro Services and APIs
- Participate in determining standards and best practices around code development
- Contribute to the resolution of wider value trains and organizational impediments that impact the team(s)
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
What you have
- Can demonstrate experience and passion for developing user friendly self-servicing channels and developer friendly APIs within an agile environment applying agile / lean principles
- Understanding of the impact of technology on business outcomes and strong desire to continuously improving technology assets and processes to stay competitive in the market
- Strong full stack developer experience in digital tech stack e.g., HTML, CSS, Java Script, Core Java, SpringBoot, Scala, React, Angular, PostgreSQL, Cockroach, etc.
- Strong experience in developing APIs and Micro Services on cloud
- Experience with tools and frameworks such as Jenkins, Maven, GitLab, JIRA, SonarQube, TDD/BDD, Docker & Kubernetes, Kafka
- You are a senior engineer with overall 6 to 10 years of experience
- You are pro-active, self-motivated, confident person with good organizational and communication skills
- University Degree in a STEM subject strongly preferred
- One or more engineering certifications (AWS, Oracle/Java, Database, Architecture, Security, etc.)
We would also like you to have
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics best practices
- Must be able to engage with global peers and have growth mindset (eager to learn)
- Previous experience in credit card/payments/merchant acquiring or core banking
What we have
- As FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation
- Our DNA is financial services: we move money and information through global financial networks every second of the day
- We are 44,000 strong across 100 countries and counting
- We look after our associates and offer career pathways to suit your capabilities and interest
- And we do like to have fun as we go along being awesome
What we can offer you
Annual bonus based on performance
Pension contribution of up to 5%
Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
Living Proof Points Scheme – Get recognised by your colleague and spend your points at multiple high-street retailers
22 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
Cycle to work scheme
Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv?
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'.
New location in town coming soon:
Later in 2022 we expect to move into our new flagship offices at Ten Hanover Quay, an exceptional waterfront location at the cutting-edge Capital Dock campus in the South Docklands. Our new location will be a key part of our presence in EMEA, serving as a destination for talent that brings our people together in a dynamic hub of collaboration and innovation as we move payments and financial services forward.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.