You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Lead and manage complex IT Infrastructure projects from initiation to implementation
- Work stream lead for Infrastructure aspects of business projects.
- Accountable for delivering medium to large projects on time, within defined scope and within budget
- Responsible for project planning and resource allocation across multiple teams
- Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes and implementation management processes are followed
- Accountable for project documentation including project plans, timelines, status reports, and issue/risk logs
- Responsible for controlling and monitoring performance across all aspects of an assigned project
- Provides support to First Data's delivery stream and customers to define business requirements while taking ownership for delivering quality solutions
- Responsible for the prioritization of all project tasks
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.