You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. Our aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. Our Purpose is to deliver superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do.
Our core values are to earn client trust every day, create with purpose, inspire and achieve excellence, do the right thing and deliver on the promise of one Fiserv. It’s these values that create a foundation for us to be able make the right decisions and deliver on our commitments to our client’s and one another other.
Fiserv require a Senior Project manager to join our Acquiring Solutions team.You will bemanaging several work streams and be involved with large Programmes for Clients as well as strategic solutions for Acquiring.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects, or component phases of larger programs. Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Senior Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
What you will do
- Drive delivery of complex projects - Lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
- Manages a portfolio of projects working with the cross functional teams/leads to ensure smooth delivery to time, cost and budget and can communicate progress of the portfolio across multiple clients.
- Drives a good working relationship with the product dev team leads to ensure we deliver to committed time scales.
- Drives and identifies key improvements to project delivery to ensure we exceed customer expectations.
- Good problem-solving attributes when issues arise and drives appropriate mitigation actions to ensure key milestones are met.
- Leads key steering calls to provide status updates to the program portfolio.
- Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving: Project Schedule, Risk and Issue Management and Scope Change Management.
- Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder management including client and project team expectations.
What we’re looking for
- Great people skills – you will be working with a variety of technical, business and product personnel at junior, mid and senior levels of the organisation.
- High quality standards – we pride ourselves on the accuracy and quality of our delivery.
- A proven track record of delivering high complex projects in a geographically dispersed business.
- Experience in technology and the payments industry is preferred.
- Hold a Project Management qualification e.g. PMP, Prince
- Expertise in project management methodology and demonstrating experience in Senior Project Management roles.
- Be a self-starter, and work well in a team
- Technical competency with Microsoft project, Microsoft applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Jira
- Knowledge of Payments would be advantageous (e.g. Acquiring, Cards, Issuing, Credit, Debit, POS, SWIFT, BACS, CHAPS, ISO, SEPA etc.)
Well-being at Fiserv
Our associates are the most important part of our business. To solve complex business challenges and create differentiated value for Fiserv clients, it's important that our associates are able to give their best at work every day. This means feeling great in all aspects of their lives, as it relates to physical, financial, emotional and social well-being.
At Fiserv, our culture starts with our people. Want to learn what associates from across the company do or what it's like to work at Fiserv? Get to know us.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Fiserv actively supports and encourages diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability'
New location in town coming soon:
Later in 2022 we expect to move into our new flagship offices at Ten Hanover Quay, an exceptional waterfront location at the cutting-edge Capital Dock campus in the South Docklands. Our new location will be a key part of our
presence in EMEA, serving as a destination for talent that brings our people together in a dynamic hub of collaboration and innovation as we move payments and financial services forward.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.