You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology. Our clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. More information at the footer.
We are currently seeking to hire Senior Desktop Services Analyst; for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, join our team in Clonskeagh, Dublin, to be part of our next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support continued growth and customer delight.
Sr Desktop Services Analyst
In the role of Senior Service Desk Analyst, you will be part of a 45,000 strong organisation; while holding a key role to deliver services and support your client across Dublin, Ireland sites.
In this role you will have accountability for the following role outline, this is not an exhaustive list.
- Managing support requests to the Helpdesk from end users - your customer; channeled via ticketing systems, emails, calls and other channels.
- Working with internal teams to support customer access from new employee profile set up through to new access required, to challenges for resolution.
- Ensuring to deliver on SLA’s through this service desk at all times.
- Keeping customer informed.
- Driving change through continuous improvements processes within the Service Desk function; working and partnering with other functional members to build a fully inclusive smooth onboarding process; system migration processes and other ongoing projects which Service Delivery team have an active role in.
- Performing a range of systems administrative tasks with scope and latitude to own and make local decisions
- Support with IT set up tools for users linking email to mobile devices.
- Providing support through a range of means to end customer, how to guides, calls, training sessions as required.
- Partnering with the HR function to ensure continuous knowledge of employee changes and prepare accordingly.
- Plus all other duties and tasks the role requires as the role evolves.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- Third level qualification in Electrical, Electronic, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience of related working experience
- Working knowledge of standard office applications (Microsoft Office suite, etc
- Familiarity with most Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android).
- Understanding of corporate directory systems (i.e. Active Directory)
- Knowledge of sharing files and printers in Microsoft Windows network.
- Basic understanding of computer networks
- Familiarity with remote support / access tools (LogMeIn, GoToAssist, TeamViewer)
Benefits of working with us:
Working in a team and company of very connected and supportive colleagues, one our employees describe as professional and fun, with a real team atmosphere.
We offer very competitive salaries, performance related bonuses, attractive pension and healthcare plans; life assurance, enhanced annual leave, excellent family leave options, Global Recognition systems, employee recognition programme. Outstanding learning, development and career opportunities.
Other benefits include TaxSaver Travel and Cycle to work schemes.
Your wellness is very important to us, we have huge range of Employee Wellness options such as; Employee Assistance and Live Well Programme, wellness activities, Internal social and networking committees across a range of topics and groups; plus lots more.
If you feel this is a good fit for your experience, expectations and culture, we invite you to apply through the link below. All applications will be assessed and suitable candidates will be contacted further.
More about Fiserv:
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.