You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology. Our clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. More information at the footer.
We are currently seeking to hire a Scheduler & Batch Monitoring Operator to join our team in Clonskeagh, Dublin, to be part of our next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support continued growth and customer delight.
The Service Delivery Team is responsible for Fiserv’s production processing operations where they process and run the daily, weekly and monthly batch processing cycles for all financial institutions on the OmniPay multi-currency / multi-institutional payment card transaction processing platform.
This role will require the individual to provide shift cover including weekends on a rotating basis
- Monitoring 24 x 7 daily jobs workload schedules 365 days a year
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing critical file activity to ensure timely processing. Escalate to appropriate party any late, missing or incorrect files until problem has been resolved
- Process and run the daily, weekly and monthly processing cycles for all institutions
- Ensuring successful incoming and outgoing file confirmations
- Implement defined error procedures; escalate to on-call support teams as necessary for any production processing issues
- Ensure that services are delivered in accordance with service levels agreements and auditing requirements
- Escalating out of balance issues to appropriate response unit
- Determining Level 1 problem, analyzing root cause, and escalating to appropriate response unit, as required
- Being the point of contact for our clients for any issues in relation to the OmniPay platform or our production processing
- Completing appropriate daily operational checklists & system housekeeping tasks as per operational procedures
- Interacting with other team members and management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Adhering to and contributing to company processes, practices and procedures
- Maintain appropriate schedules, logs and statistical analysis
- Relevant Third Level Certificate
- Previous experience of working in a computer operations / service delivery environment
- Previous experience of working in a payment card acquisition related services role preferable but not essential
- Experience with workload automation or job schedulers an advantage
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Unix
The ideal person will be able to demonstrate the following important behaviours:
- Customer focused, with the ability to identify, empathise with and satisfy customer needs
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Excellent standard of communication skills (English) written and oral
- Ability to schedule tasks in an effort to manage time and priorities
- Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery
Benefits of working with us:
Working in a team and company of very connected and supportive colleagues, one our employees describe as professional and fun, with a real team atmosphere.
We offer very competitive salaries, performance related bonuses, attractive pension and healthcare plans; life assurance, enhanced annual leave, excellent family leave options, Global Recognition systems, employee recognition programme. Outstanding learning, development and career opportunities.
Other benefits include TaxSaver Travel and Cycle to work schemes.
Your wellness is very important to us, we have huge range of Employee Wellness options such as; Employee Assistance and Live Well Programme, wellness activities, Internal social and networking committees across a range of topics and groups; plus lots more.
If you feel this is a good fit for your experience, expectations and culture, we invite you to apply through the link below. All applications will be assessed and suitable candidates will be contacted further.
More about Fiserv:
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.