You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Are you an automation test engineer passionate about customer experience and quality deliverables? Are you an avid learner who is always looking for the next evolution in technology?
We are in the process of modernising our engineering capabilities and moving from monoliths to cloud native micro services based applications. With a passion for digital assets, you will want to get involved in building our digital engineering capability to best in class both in industry and across.
We want our teams to collaborate, reducing impediments and dependencies for the benefit of our customers. We are building a great culture that we are proud of and in which everyone is expected to play a part. If this sounds like something you’d enjoy, come and join us.
What you will do:
- Develop and agree test plans and test cases with Product Owner and engineers
- Capture test cases in X-ray/Jira that support the test plan and identify specifically what needs to be tested
- Review stories, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Capture issues in Jira, reporting the issue to the engineers and take full ownership and accountability following up to ensure that corrective action was taken
- Deliver assignments to agreed quality standards and in line with industry best practises
- Be a passioate engineer and stive to deliver good code quality with a strong drive towards CI/CD, DevOps and Automation
- Act as the SME on Automation to the Scrum team as well as the client and any client partners involved in the sprint
- Ensure our solutions meet Fiserv and regulatory test standards and we have a defect free release, every time
- Participate in determining standards and best practices around code quality
- Contribute to the resolution of wider value trains and organisational impediments that impact the team(s)
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
What you have
- Strong knowledge of automation scripting using Python, Java, etc. and automation tools such Selenium and Cucumber
- One or more industry certifications (ISTQB, CSTE, CASTP, CAST, etc.)
- Experience working with digital tech stack e.g., HTML, CSS, Java Script, Core Java, Springboot, Scala, React, Angular, PostgreSQL, Cockroach, etc.
- Experience with SCM and development tools and frameworks such as Jenkins, Maven, GitLab, JIRA, SonarQube and TDD/BDD
- Experience of working in Scrum model
- Understanding of the impact of technology on business outcomes and strong desire to continuosly improving technology assets and processes
- Overall 4 to 8 years of experience, at least 3+ years in automation
- You are pro-active, self-motivated, confident person with good organisational and communication skills
- University Degree in a STEM subject strongly preferred
We would also like you to have
- Experience working with APIs and micro services
- Must be able to engage with global peers and have growth mindset (eager to learn)
- Previous experience in credit card/payments/merchant acquiring or core banking
What we have
- As FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation
- Our DNA is financial services: we move money and information through global financial networks every second of the day
- We are 44,000 strong across 100 countries and counting
- We look after our associates and offer career pathways to suit your capabilities and interest
- And we do like to have fun as we go along being awesome
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.