You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
AIB Merchant Services is one of Ireland’s largest payment solution providers and one of Europe’s largest e-commerce acquirers, with over 40 years’ experience providing payments and business solutions to our customers around the world to help them grow.
Here at AIBMS, our Clients are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to be the best, both from a Client Experience & Solutions perspective. We are constantly reviewing and evolving to ensure we provide the best of both to businesses around the globe. Some of the most significant companies and public bodies trust us to take care of their customer payments, and for good reason. We provide flexibility, giving our customers the choice of trading: - Online, In Store or On the Go.
In support of the needs of our growing business we are hiring a Product Manager that will work as part of the Business Development Team.
About the role:
- Client delivery: You will work with clients to deliver integration projects that will support their business objectives
- Business development: You’ll be responsible for contributing to proposals and client presentations for complex product and technical delivery projects
- Project development: You will be working with teams and people to build-out offerings, methodologies, and integration capabilities
- Thought Leadership: Drawing on your own skills and capabilities, you will help to create innovative insights for clients looking to develop their integration solutions to deliver value and improve their operations
- You will be a self-starter, with the right blend of hands-on experience and engaging personality
- You will have a good track record of project delivery
- Be a confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain project plans and deliverables to technical and non-technical audiences
- You will have experience in supporting product development and integration activities
- You will have the required inter-personal skills to operate in a team environment involving the consistent delivery of high-quality deliverables
- Product roadmap management for:
- Card Terminal solutions including PAX and Castles
- Reporting and Data Analytics tools including Main Street Insights and AIBMS Insight
- EMV Certifications
- The aibms.com website including customer facing digital onboarding components
- Managing a roadmap of third-party ePOS integrations
- Supporting sales teams on complex sales and implementations
Integrations / Complex Implementations would be:
- Managing and guiding on third party Clover integrations (for semi-integrated solutions)
- Managing and guiding on third party ePOS integrations with the Worldnet SDK
- Documenting and maintaining all aspects of each integration including all compatibility considerations
- Supporting sellers on technically complex implementations incl. on-site guidance at time of implementation (this does not simply mean any large implementation, and this is not a field engineer role).
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Matching pension contributions
- Health and Wellness Resource platform access for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- 22 days annual leave, increasing with length of tenure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career development, training and professional qualification opportunities – we want to provide you with the tools to succeed and grow in your role
New location in town coming soon:
Later in 2022 we expect to move into our new flagship offices at Ten Hanover Quay, an exceptional award-winning waterfront location at the cutting-edge Capital Dock campus in the South Docklands. Our new location will be a key part of our presence in EMEA, serving as a destination for talent that brings our people together in a dynamic hub of collaboration and innovation as we move payments and financial services forward.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.