You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv is a global provider of financial services technology. Our clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. More information at the footer.
We are currently seeking to hire a Director of Technical Solutions Consulting, to join our team in Clonskeagh, Dublin, to be part of our next generation of commerce infrastructure, services and analytics to support continued growth and customer delight.
What does a Director of Technical Solutions Consulting do?
As a Director of Technical Solutions Consulting within the EMEA Solutions and Implementation Team, you will provide enterprise – level sales consultation with clients to proactively drive value-based technical solutions and capabilities. Success in this role will help to boost competition displacement on strategic sales engagements. You will also have the ability to influence product development leadership on the enterprise-level innovation roadmap strategy. Through thought-leadership, and technical-excellence in the sales and, hand off, to delivery of complex solutions encompassing multiple products and services, you are driving the overall success of Fiserv.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Participate in establishing department / functional strategic plans and objectives.
- Day to day management of function.
- Identify, document and resolve any internal or external barriers to success (technical, resource, etc.).
- Assist Product Leaders with business guidance, consultative direction, and knowledge development.
- Development of value-based proposals and technical architecture of proposed solutions; document proposal of solution including technical design, potential implementation phases and work streams.
- Facilitate internal and external technical customer meetings to validate discovery and solutions, ensure smooth transition to servicing teams, and maintain consistent communication and messaging.
- Where applicable lead customers through detailed software demonstrations.
- Gather and socialize within the organization the voice of client feedback to improve the customer experience and advise future product development.
- Review and confirm proposed solutions to ensure client technical requirements are aligned.
- Complete required deal forms with technical specifications for solution set.
- Facilitate technical discussions between product, platform specialists, sales, and client representatives.
- Examine and interpret platform specifications to address client requirements.
Qualifications for consideration:
- 10+ years of experience in technical support, implementation, and/or product development with strong consultative and strategic sales support skill sets.
- 8+ years of experience in electronic and POS payments services and technology solutions. Familiar with functions of hardware, software, and network systems.
- Demonstrated ability to speak to a spectrum of innovative solutions to shared Merchant/Issuer business needs and emerging market trend.
- Ability to travel 40%.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science discipline desirable.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
The merger agreement under which Fiserv acquired First Data has crafted one of the world’s leading payments and financial technology providers. We offer leading technology capabilities that enable a range of payments and financial services, including account processing and digital banking solutions; card issuer processing and network services; e-commerce; integrated payments; and the Clover™ cloud-based point-of-sale solution.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.