You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Production Operator – 2nd Shift
What does a great Production Operator do?
This position is responsible for the set up and operation of machines such as embossing/card personalizers, printers, affixers, inserters and mail sorters. Additionally, you will carry out the task of adjusting machines to ensure work accuracy while responding to equipment error messages. You will perform quality checks, confirm quantity produced, and set up the equipment. Fiserv strives to be the workplace that you can have fun in as well!
In this role, you can expect to:
- Operate equipment (embossers, printers, inserters, etc.) used in the credit card personalization or credit card statement print/mail process.
- Perform data entry to update system
- Operate and monitor equipment to process work according to instructions and/or client expectations, as well as setting up and calibrating equipment per guidelines and/or job specifications
- Perform quality checks
- Verify accurate material used and ensure embossing is completed in accordance with industry standards
- Troubleshoot to resolve machine and job related problems
- Perform minor machine adjustments as required
- Assisting in the training of other employees and participate in cross-training
- Maintain clean work area
- Understand, interpret and abide by OSHA regulations
- Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language
- Basic computer skills (data entry, PC navigation)
- Ability to stand 95% of your shift and lift between 20 to 30 pounds
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 12+ months Production Experience in High Speed Operation or similar
- Use of basic math skills
- A team player that works well with others but can also work independently
Learn more about Fiserv
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.