You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 24,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As a Client Technical Support Rep, you will work in a dynamic, professional, customer service-oriented environment, supporting Financial Institutions on the industry’s “leading edge” products. You will respond to customer inquiries, research solutions and solve problems for our clients primarily with our DNA core platform, loan servicing.
In this role, you will gain hands on experience working as part of a world-class financial services technology company. You will help Fiserv clients fully leverage our best in class technology while using your technical expertise to find opportunities for technology enhancements and process improvement.
- You’ll receive customized development opportunities, including ‘in role’ experiences that challenge your thinking and broaden your skill set , mentorship and coaching, exposure opportunities and formal training.
- You will work with a fun and diverse group of people determined to ensure there are real business improvements that help Fiserv win.
- This is a great opportunity to develop the necessary foundation in technical client support. This role is a talent pipeline for future leaders. We want to hire you for a career, not a role!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- You will provide consultation, training and support to the client before, during and after implementation, including the correct use of the system and application procedures. Focus will be on our Loan products within DNA.
- Understand and manage client expectations ensuring client priorities and high impact items are addressed in a timely manner.
- You will support our clients utilizing our products and services.
- Log, track and handle all incoming calls professionally, maintain current notes, provide timely and accurate resolution of client issues, ensuring client satisfaction.
- You will provide detailed analysis of issues received from clients. May utilize SQL or Logic to analyze client data.
- Be able to stage test scenarios in test environments, recreating and documenting each step as reported by client.
- You will communicate progress and any potential problems to manager for awareness and/or resolution.
- You will collaborate extensively with internal groups to resolve client issues, actively contributing to the effectiveness of the team.
- Provide superior client support through excellent written and verbal communication, responsive follow through, and advocacy for client issues within internal groups.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in financial industry field. Preferably in the Banking or the Credit Union industry.
- Servicing to include escrow processing, adjustable rate loan servicing, servicing investor loans to Freddie Mae and Fannie Mae and private investors, commercial, consumer and mortgage type products servicing
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Understanding of calculation of rates and payment, adjustable mortgages
- Be able to make decisions and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents.
- Past experience in an analytical and customer facing role.
- Proficient PC skills, Microsoft Office application experience & Microsoft SQL Server experience.
- Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to quality and high-level customer satisfaction
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with time constraints, emotional situations and conflict
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Previous experience with DNA and/or other Fiserv experience a plus.
Learn more about us.
In this role you will be aligned with our Open Solutions division which offers multi-charter solutions to banking and credit union clients in a shared services model. Its flagship product, the DNA™ platform, is a real-time, open technology account processing solution for financial institutions seeking a modern technology architecture and looking to benefit from the power of data and integration.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.