You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a successful Technical Configuration Analyst do?
We are seeking a talented Technical Configuration Analyst to join our Product Configuration Team. This position requires Coordination between Clients, Project Managers and key internal partners. This candidate will work on Product Implementation and Configuration for the Fiserv Banking Products and will be responsible for to create/maintain the Client Configurations and Profiles in Oracle database.
At Fiserv, the Technical Configuration Analyst participates as a key team member within Professional Services and on new division-wide initiatives by providing operational support and performing analytical functions during these initiatives. Must have solid understanding of business rules and configurability options associated with Fiserv banking products and services. The Candidate will also support Account Management, Accounting, Product, Development, Quality Assurance and other to join our team in supporting and delivering financial services implementations for outstanding products.
In addition, you will be assisting Clients and Project Managers via Salesforce CRM, ServicePoint cases and incidents for Configuration Maintenance and Support.
Best part of this job is that you will be doing implementation for the Fiserv’s industry leading Turnkey Key Service for Zelle and help Fiserv be the best in the industry. This candidate will be recognized for their ability, contributions via several means such as Living Proof, promotion, and opportunities to grow across the business units within Fiserv.
In this role, you can look forward to:
As a Technical Configuration Analyst, Associate you can look forward to working on
• Set up and maintain client profiles in a variety of systems across multiple environments. This includes Financial Institution’s Product Configuration for our Zelle, Popmoney, TransferNow, OpenNow/FundNow, Small Business and other various banking products.
• Gathers Client Configuration and Process requirements and develop in-depth understanding of product knowledge across all Fiserv products
• Serve as a “Source of Knowledge” regarding available systems parameters and impacts, Tests upgrades, improvements, Configuration changes, and code fixes
• Collaborates with other project team members and organizational entities to identify and supervise issues, impacts and dependencies.
• Contributes to the Deployments, Change management process and also supports occasional weekend testing or production events
• Review and understand the specifications of technical requirements of client implementations by providing ongoing operational support in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures.
• Assist in troubleshooting system configuration problems with other internal departments. Identify root causes of errors and make recommendations based on identified trends.
You’re the kind of person who enjoys working on many leading industry Fiserv product for top financial institutions in US. We’ll help you gain expertise on the payments processing and grow in your career.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 1 year of experience with focus on Banking Products and Services.
• Extensive knowledge in SQL and PLSQL.
• Good understanding on basics of Java and related technologies
• Excellent Technical, Analytical and Problem-solving skills
• Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and motivational skills. Must be focused with the ability to work independently and in teams
• Demonstrated experience in US Banking, Money movement and Payments.
• Deep understanding in Software Development, QA and Deployment cycles and Project delivery.
• Hands-on experience in CRM & Defect Tracking tools preferred.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.