Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
2. Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
3. Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
4. Prepare any necessary technical documentation
5. Track and report daily and weekly activities
6. Participate in code reviews and code remediation
7. Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
8. Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
9. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
10. Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
11. Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
12. Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
13. Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
14. Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
15. Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers, Lead and project management team.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
Job Related Experience:
1. 1-3 years of experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
2. Excellent knowledge in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, AJAX, JSF, EJB, and Spring
Framework), Oracle SQL/PLSQL and App servers like WebLogic, JBOSS.
3. Excellent knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations.
4. Knowledge in UNIX environment is preferred.
5. Experience in JSF UI components (Oracle ADF & Rich Faces) technology is preferred.
6. Financial industry experiences a plus
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.