Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
- Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions.
- Supports existing business systems applications and may be responsible for leading technical aspects of a project.
- May be responsible for assigning resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
- Build subject matter expertise in the VisionPLUS Systems. Knowledge of all interfacing applications and platforms to VisionPLUS at the client installation and how they interact
- Provide solutions that support/align to the architectural direction/vision of the client platform and addition to being technically efficient and supporting client requirements.
- Review the Technical solutions to ensure it is in line to the architectural vision
- Perform review of developed programs
- Provide input and review implementation plans to ensure the alignment with the overall client platform interface requirements/limitations
- Refer to the DEV lead and onshore SME for advice/escalation
- Mentor Snr Developers, Developers and Graduates. Guides teams to ensure architectural direction is met
- Creates Technical Specification Documentation in conjunction with the Functional Requirements
- Completes development and projects in accordance with project requirements and internal and external client expectations
- Works on complex projects and issues across all functional/technical areas under guidance of onshore team
- Displays ownership and takes responsibility for all aspects of assigned work
- Complies with all project, problem management, change management and source and release controls processes and procedures
- Communicates well and in a timely manner with team members, senior technical staff and project managers regarding questions, issues and delays for assigned tasks and projects
- Has a good working relationship with team members and internal and external clients
- Keep up to date with upcoming projects, developments and trends within the organization.
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of the supported applications – To be aware of changes in versions and AU updates.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the VisionPLUS, FALCON, FITS and TRIAD Systems
- Maintain up to date knowledge of client interfacing systems
- Establish and maintain effective inter-departmental and client relationships.
- Maintain documentation with regard to known errors, procedures, utilities and tools.
- Process Improvement – Innovative thinking
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.