Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
- 4-7 years of experience with software development and holds good track record in terms of delivery excellence and application / product knowledge
- Must have hands on experience on Java, J2EE and Sprint & Hibernate Framework design & Architecture
- Must have the ability to be an individual contributor and provide technical guidance for the development & product team.
- Must be comfortable with rapidly changing and/or loosely defined requirements that are refined over time.
- Has demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies, quickly and effectively.
- Work with Product Owners & Architect to apply right design, framework etc. for an optimal solution
- Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, business analyst, QA, Ops & RM
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Conduct code reviews and code remediation
- Managing code quality in terms of code practices and design.
- Requirement and impact analysis either for new business requirements or for modifying existing application
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by the manager.
- Should be able to provide insights to the managers on prioritizing the tasks and demonstrate commitment to complete them.
- Should be able to comprehensively report and update the Managers and leadership (if required)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.