Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
- Understand functional requirements and prepare the test cases for multiple Web/Mobile related projects.
- Design, write and execute detailed test Cases across Web/ Mobile (iOS/Android/Mobile Web) applications.
- Have experience working in Webservices and Java Platform.
- Interacting with multiple teams in different locations (India, USA)
- Perform test execution for multiple software products and releases.
- Report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity testing, regression testing, and browser compatibility testing as required.
- Should be flexible enough to work with progressively elaborating requirements and frequent changes
- Able to analyze issues and provide solution within a shorter turnaround time.
- Identifying the Automatable test cases.
- Able to analyze Logs and able to identify the root cause of an issue.
- Create Automation Scripts for the Test Cases covered in Selenium.
- Should be able to work in an Agile Environment handling deliverables in Sprint model.
- Experience in software QA test methodologies.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools
- Experience in writing Database queries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment / Delivery Team Model.
- Ability to handle multiple projects to meet the deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
Nice to have skills:
- Experience in Automation Tool like Selenium RC
- Experience with working in the banking industry (or any financial institution)
- Experience in testing mobile applications preferably iOS\Android applications
- Exposure in Mobile Automation tools e.g. Appium, Robotium
- Command line knowledge of Unix and Windows
- Experience in Agile Testing Model
- Immediate joiners are preferable.
- 30 days’ notice also preferable.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.