You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
About the business and the role
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization.
You can “Find Your Forward" as part of our team at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the 8th consecutive year, you will join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 44,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Publishing weekly /monthly status reports for projects / programs
- Should drive the Regular project work stream calls
- Tracking status of project/program deliverables and milestones
- Project/Program level risk and issue management
- Tracking Timesheets and publishing weekly/monthly compliance reports
- Maintaining Project Details and Team allocations in Clarity
- Schedule management - project plan maintenance, change control, Risk & issue management
- Resource & finance management - Maintain resource pipeline & allocations
- Communication & reporting management - Communicate Regular updates, facilitate cross work-stream status calls and document meeting minutes
- Change management - Assure the process is followed, end-to-end visibility on changes including delivery and commercial aspects
- Document management - Monitor baselining process, version control, data visibility to external parties
- Assisting the Other team member with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, and associated documentation
- Assisting Other team member, contributing to Quality Reviews, and coordinating activities in support of quality objectives
- Build and maintain a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
- Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage communications and maintain regular reporting cycle requests
- 6 to 10 Years Experience in Project Management or Scrum Master.
- Good experience in handling the IT infrastructure projects such as Data centre Migration, Servers, Storage, Firewall, Backup & Network setup & Migration is mandatory
- PMP or CSM certified person is preferred
- Should have good Knowledge in ITIL process
- Should have Knowledge in Tools like Clarity, MS Project, JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence & MS Excel
- Should have good documentation & presentation skill
- Able to demonstrate and communicate effectively with Stakeholder
- Individual should be Self-Motivated & Team player
- Fintech or Banking domain experience is preferred
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.