Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
- 3-6 years of experience with JAVA software development
- Need Java Professional having working experience in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, AJAX, JSF and EJB
- Experience in Oracle SQL/PLSQL and App servers like WebLogic, JBOSS, Unix
- Experience in SOAP and/or REST web service implementations
- Should have working experience on UI development (JavaServer Faces & Angular)
- Experience with full-lifecycle development (i.e. design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.).
- o Must have the understanding on the most common vulnerabilities in web applications
- Working experience to fix common vulnerabilities and security threat in web application
- Should have Awareness of Various Security Threats and Attacks in Java application
- Should have understanding and knowledge of Cryptography and data encryption
- Strong knowledge and understanding on Top 10 OWASP security vulnerabilities.
- Good to have knowledge on Static AppSec Testing (SAST) and Dynamic AppSec Testing (DAST)
- Must have the ability to be an individual contributor and provide technical guidance for the development & product team.
- Must be comfortable with rapidly changing and/or loosely defined requirements that are refined over time.
- Has demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies, quickly and effectively.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.