Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Understanding and deep knowledge of BO is required.
- Develop and maintain BI reports (Pre-defined and Ad-hoc), Dashboards, Web catalog, Answers and Agents.
Performance tuning of BI Reports.
Expertise and proficiency in creating Web Intelligence Reports and designing universes and Information Design Tool Sourcing relational databases .
Report Bursting as Profile & Publication, troubleshooting relevant issues.
Study of Database, RDBMS and SQL Concepts
Job Related Experience
Minimum three (3) years of experience in business intelligence development and focus on SAP business objects .
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong understanding of development process; including requirements, design, construction, testing and implementation.
- Strong understanding of coding principles; including testing, code review, quality control, code promotion and versioning.
- Good understanding of data warehouse design, including relational and dimensional modeling.
- Able to write SQL queries .
- Having analytical and design skills at multiple product level.
- Experience in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Familiarity with PCs and various software applications.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.