Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
- Team Player
We are seeking Software Engineer for Aggregation Services team at our office in Chennai, India. We are a SAAS company with several blue chip customers including some of the largest banks in the world. This position requires involvement in adaption activities on existing software.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform maintenance of xml scripts on daily basis.
- Writing java programs to support xml scripts.
- Close interaction with the engineering group to resolve technical issues.
- Interacting with Customer support group and provide issue resolution.
- Provide technical inputs to team members including reviewing & revising codes written by others.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle DB & SQL.
- Interested in support activities.
- Strong team player with ability to work in collaboration across different teams.
- Should have excellent interpersonal, analytical, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and motivational skills. Must be focused with the ability to work independently and in teams.
- Proven track record of producing high quality software against plans and schedules that are being met consistently.
- BE or BTech in Computer Science or related field
Experience : 1-2 Years in Java
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.