You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Datacenter Facilities Technician do for Fiserv?
This is a great job if you are mechanically inclined and like to be a part of a collaborative team that reports to a good leader. Candidates with mechanical or electrical experience are encouraged to apply. You’ll assist in maintaining continuous up-time of the Data Center electrical and mechanical infrastructure for one of our premier data centers. Your role will be monitoring critical Data Center support systems and responding to alarms caused by faults and failures. We need someone who is proactive and that can execute, assist and monitor preventive maintenance activities on critical support equipment and systems.
You’re the kind of person who can:
- Monitor critical Data Center systems by using the automated Building Management System (BMS)
- Visual inspections and readings
- Respond to alarm, faults, and failures on critical systems
- Trouble shoot and take necessary actions to maintain critical Data Center systems
- Respond to trouble calls from other operators and/or support personnel
- Perform corrective actions to mitigate risk to the critical environment
- Contact appropriate vendor and/or contractors to respond
- Perform preventative maintenance and testing on equipment and systems
- Complete tasks for various systems at the data center which includes; UPS modules and systems, Generators and switchgear, Computer Room AC units, Chillers, Pumps, Condenser water towers, etc.
- Complete tasks as part of a preventive maintenance schedule
- Maintain maintenance documentation to include: update MOPs, record required readings and/or status of equipment, etc.
- Administrative duties
- Maintain Engineering & Equipment logs
- Record Engineers report as needed
- Preventive maintenance logs
- Follow proper escalation procedures
- On the Job Training will be provided from tenured engineers
- Cross train on all systems
- Keep updated on procedures and new equipment
- Increase equipment knowledge through self-study
- Escort & Monitor actions of contractors and/or vendors as they work in and around critical systems
- Safety and cleaning are critical to maintaining a safe work environments
- Clean all critical equipment as needed or as part of preventive maintenance
- Candidate must be willing and able to work any and all shifts. Overtime and on call coverage will be required.
- Engineers work 12hr shifts with shift changes occurring at 9:00AM / 9:00PM and should be available to work any day to include holidays. General shift schedule is set up as front-half/back-half of the week. Front-half is Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday, Back-half is every other Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Every three month the staff changes front-half/back-half.
Qualification for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree or high school diploma/GED
- Able and willing to lift 50 pounds
- Able and willing to work in extreme and industrial environments
- Minimum of one year hands on experience in any of the following:
- " Electrical and/or mechanical
- " Large generator systems
- " UPS systems operation
- " Power distribution
- " Mechanical plant operations
- " Building Management System
- " Knowledge working in an up-time environment
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.