You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
As a Data Center Technician, Sr. you can look forward to:
You’ll provide advanced level technical leadership and support in Fiserv’s Mission Critical Data Centers. In this role you will be expected to maximize DC Ops customer facing support model across the enterprise by providing strategic direction and performing tactical implementation of IT solutions in accordance to Fiserv DC Ops program standards. This role will also provide value by composing documentation and regular process updates based on Manager and Director feedback.
- Provide Technical Support in a 24x7x365 high availability data center
- Help develop and maintain team SharePoint sites
- Translate current and new business requirements into operational process
- Provide IT Technical support; installation planning, problem determination, vendor management, IT Cabling Infrastructure management supporting Hardware and Infrastructure for distributed, storage and mainframe platforms.
- Identify data center operational risks and propose alternative solutions
- Translate project requirements and lead implementation services to other internal IT teams
- Manage small to medium size projects, create project implementation plans, communicate and coordinate with internal and external resources as needed
- Work with members of the Enterprise Technology Group team and the extended IT organization to implement and support numerous internal and customer facing SaaS applications
- Perform routine production and non-production administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of IT Hardware as well as provide escalation level support to remote offices
- Create technical documentation for infrastructure solutions, policies, and operating procedures
- Develop and maintain current and planned architectural documentation
- Schedule is a5pm to 5am, Wed-Fri, with every other Saturday (12% shift differential included)
- Shifts are subject to change as the needs of the business may necessitate
Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a 24x7 -365 production Data Center
Experience working with IT Hardware (Tier 1)
Experience installing low-voltage communication cable (Fiber – Cat 6), IT Hardware and peripherals
Candidate must have the ability to lift 50 pound and the ability to climb and work at heights of 6 to 12 feet.
High school/GED minimum
DCCA or other Industry Recognized Data Center Certification
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
ITIL Professional Certification
Travel required: Up to 10%
Learn more about Fiserv: Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.