As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
What does a great Business Sales Consultant do?
A recognized leader in helping small and medium sized (SMB) businesses grow through state-of-the-art solutions is seeking energetic, tech-savvy, results- driven sellers for a field-based Business Consultant position on their short sales cycle merchant services sales team. We offer our Sales team continual formalized learning and operational support to ensure that you are proficient in our business solutions and product suite to assist you in maximizing your success. If you have proven track record of commitment and dedication to achieving results, we want to hear from you!
As a Business Sales Consultant, you can expect to:
• Be adept at generating your own leads in this business to business environment (B2B), which may be complemented by referrals obtained from working relationships you build and develop- along with those Fiserv has over 1,400 nationwide bank partnerships and other referral sources, both large and small.
• Retain clients by building relationships and growing portfolios through relationship management and cross consulting.
• Represent the Fiserv values of embodying the highest ethical standards and treating others with dignity, respect, and genuine concern.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• 3+ years sales experience.
• High School diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Prior experience in a quota driven self-sourcing sales environment for small to medium size clients.
• Demonstrated success in achievement of aggressive sales goals.
• Technologically savvy; experience with tablet and cloud-based solutions and applying technology to help grow small businesses.
• Experience with cold-calling and self-sourcing leads.
• Experience developing a plan to effectively build pipeline and generate top line revenue growth.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor's degree
$51,350.00 - $112,950.00
These pay ranges apply to employees in New York and California. Pay ranges for employees in other states may differ.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.