You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Government Business Analyst, California DMV do?
This particular role is within the Government Professional Services organization. We are contracted through the California Department of Technology to provide the Department of Motor Vehicles a secured, end-to-end, future-proof solution that expands DMV’s payment acceptance capabilities, enabling credit card acceptance and an integrated check and debit card environment with the scale to add more alternative payment options. This role will involve supporting maintenance and operations for, as well as the implementation of additional enhancements to our payment processing solutions for the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the state of California’s modernization of its payment processing capabilities at the Department of Motor Vehicles and learn about Fiserv’s suite of financial technology products and services. If you have implementation and integration experience and demonstrated experience as a Senior Business Analyst that excels at engaging with clients to build a trusted advisor status and relationship, then we want to hear from you!
In this role, you can expect to interact with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to elicit, organize, analyze, simplify, translate, manage and communicate their problems and needs in the form of requirements gathering and traceability. Tasks may include project work plans and schedules, conducting research, organizing and presenting findings, leading work sessions, and developing documentation using appropriate structured methodologies.
As a Government Business Analyst, California DMV, you can look forward to:
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team
- Defect tracking and resolution, including statistical output of progress
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables
- Using requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests and managing project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
- Evaluating, testing and recommending new opportunities for enhancing software, hardware and IT processes
- Compiling and distributing reports on application development and deployment
- Evaluating and drawing conclusions from data related to customer behavior
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 4-year college degree
- 5+ years’ experience in technology development and deployment from implementation through maintenance and operations
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in business analysis and quality assurance activities for implementation and maintenance of robust data collection and management projects
- Requirements Gathering, Management/Traceability and Validation experience
- Facilitation, prioritization and scope management expertise
- Experience communicating technical and functional business specifications and processes
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Business, use and/or test case development experience
- Experience using Modeling techniques, methods, and tools
- Functional understanding of the full System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) phases within multiple modalities, such as Waterfall and Iterative methods
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Relevant certifications (PMP, CBAP, CSPO)
- Preferred experience
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.