As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
What does a VP Community Bank do?
This role will position Financial Institutions to deliver extensive core technology capabilities to meet our clients' needs. The primary goal will be to improve regional and community Retail Banks’ operating and financial performance, growing technology assets between 2-4x over the next 3 years.
Understand retail technology trends in the regional and community segment, the impact they will have on future requirements, and the opportunities that might emerge
Partner with the senior leadership team to establish and maintain up-to-date retail product and solution priorities that effectively support financial targets and client commitments in real time
Operate as an objective thought partner to C-suite and other senior leaders(inside / outside?)
Influence retail products and solutions that advance the overall retail business strategy
Collaborate with clients, client’s customers, prospects and industry experts to analyze, understand and develop profitable responses to retail market opportunities, needs and problems
Collaborate with strategists, marketing, corporate marketing, Bank Solutions businesses and the Global Sales Organization to perform win/loss analyses that enable the identification of broader underlying patterns and projection of retail trends in the regional and community segment
Collaborate with the company’s pricing experts to establish and maintain optimal market pricing of products and solutions delivered through the Bank channel
Influence the retail product portfolio- including the allocation of existing Bank Solutions and Fiserv resources- and capital investment in retail services
Coach, nurture and develop a team whose capabilities enable them to achieve objectives
Invest in building and developing a team formed via acquisitions
Drive high associate engagement, reinforcing communications, continuous and effective feedback loops, and recognition
Create and maintain a work environment that maximizes associate engagement and is recognized, both internally and externally, as a highly desired place to work
Continuously optimize and leverage resources within the group driving collaboration
You will be required to have a demonstrated track record of outstanding leadership and execution while possessing the following Critical Leadership Skills:
· Strong Business Acumen:
- Demonstrates the ability to identify customer needs and use end-user knowledge to evolve services and create effective strategies and programs to drive business growth. This person must have the skills, experience, and market/customer insight to identify and capitalize upon emerging business trends and opportunities and exceed client expectations.
· Setting Strategy:
- Creates a vision, communicates that vision, and develops the goals and objectives to enable that vision. You will be able to combine your strategic acumen with their operating strength to ensure strategies and programs are grounded in a deep understanding of customer needs. This person provides clear direction, sets clear priorities, and allocates resources to the highest value opportunities. Further, they understand how to optimize decision making and track / measure success to maximize value and drive revenue.
· Results Driven:
- Sets compelling goals and will be tenacious in accomplishing them. (ie, set priorities, allocate resources, take accountability, and achieve results.)
· Leading People:
- Inspires, manages, coaches and respects people. This leader will have an inclusive style; they will build trust, frank dialogue and respect, and foster teamwork. Leads with a clear commitment to developing key talent and building future leaders, and empowers team members and fosters a culture of accountability.
- Collaborates across a complex operating model as part of driving best practices.
· Driving Change:
- Evaluates current state to identify improvement initiatives, and drive those initiatives into the organization enhancing the client experience.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required, MBA or an advanced business degree from a top-tier program preferred
- 8+ years of experience in the financial or software industry
- 3+ years managerial experience motivating and leading high-performing teams
- Past experience leading functions in large, service-oriented organizations with distributed offices globally
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Previous P&L responsibility, understanding bank strategies
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.