You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Technical Consultant (Implementation) do?
You play a critical role in the success of new client implementations for Bank Solutions. As Technical Consultant (Implementation) you will be responsible for the installation of new products or product updates, technical product training and client support throughout the implementation process.
You’re the kind of person who:
- Perform remote and/or on-site software implementations and provide follow-up product support for Fiserv’s clients via telephone, email, and web-based contact channels.
- Deliver professional and timely client communications regarding project updates, ongoing support items, and product implementation services.
- Thoroughly track, organize and document all product implementation and support related activities.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of Technical documentation (hardware / software requirements, end-user technical information, internal procedures, etc.) as needed.
- Develop and maintain a full understanding of Fiserv products and services and stay abreast of relevant industry trends and best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- AS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related field. Equivalent work experience may be substituted
- 2+ years in customer facing projects, client support role, or IT service industry
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Workstation and Server operating systems, physical and virtual environments
- Experience with peripheral deployments
- Basic understanding of data communications and LAN/WAN
- Previous customer service experience
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Project management experience
- Ideal candidates possess strong analytical problem-solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (internal and client facing)
- Excellent follow-up skills, attention to detail
Travel required: Ability and willingness to travel up to 20%, as needed
Work Environment: Occasionally required to work evenings and weekends.
Who we are:
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage state of the art technology, evaluate new frameworks and infrastructure via POCs, lay down the foundation for a major business transformation initiative, and apply it to a mission critical business?
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a Fortune™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. You’ll find a reciprocal environment that values collaboration and flexibility. Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki/Frank Bisignano, President and Chief Executive Officer
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.