You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the seventh consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Staff Counsel, Vendor Contracting do?
As a Staff Counsel, Enterprise Vendor Contracting you will provide strategic sourcing and vendor contract support for enterprise-wide vendor agreements and corporate support functions, including by leading strategic process improvement initiatives; drafting, reviewing and negotiating vendor contracts (software license, hosting and professional service); and providing education and training to relevant Fiserv partners. Acting as legal liaison you provide counsel to contracts professionals, business partners, implementation teams, and technology leaders on legal matters. You develop and maintain all forms of contracts and legal documentation and will lead effective document review, issue-spotting, and problem-solving.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Lead vendor contracting process for assigned functional team(s)
- Work with internal clients to determine negotiation strategy
- Draft contracts, order forms, amendments and schedules, ensuring required legal, financial and performance terms are reflected
- Review vendor contract red-lines and comments and resolve same
- Identify and call out potential risks and make recommendations to resolve same
- Understand vendor service offerings and stay current with industry trends and the legal and regulatory landscape of the business
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Fiserv positions based on the applicable business and vendor profile
- Lead research, strategic process improvement and other projects
- Assist in revising and updating standard contract templates and tools
- Provide input into formulation of Fiserv standard legal and business positions.
- Act as the lead negotiator of technology solutions and professional services contracts with sophisticated clients and/or vendors.
- Diagnose complex problems, develop effective recommendations, negotiate resolutions, and resolve issues in a professional manner.
Basic qualifications for consideration
- JD from an accredited law school, license to practice, ability to become licensed to practice, in appropriate jurisdiction.
- 3+ years of relevant experience legal experience working at either a law firm or as in-house counsel
- Experience in transactional and commercial contract and negotiation
- You must have strong analytical and decision-making skills and attention to detail, particularly with respect to risk identification and mitigation and contract drafting
- Prior experience in working with Vendor Contracts
- You may need to travel up to 15% of the time
- Experience with enterprise data security requirements or GDPR data processing requirements
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.