We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Success Profile Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Being with Fiserv for nearly three years, I’ve witnessed the strength of our culture and collaboration firsthand. With previous jobs, culture was something other companies just talked about. Here, it drives what we do. Working with other groups isn’t encouraged, it’s expected!
Mike Milman, Director, Finance
As Lead Pricing Strategist, I help develop pricing strategies to deliver our products and services to financial institutions. When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell Manson, Lead Pricing Strategist
Fiserv presents a great opportunity to not only work in just one area and hone your skills and develop just one competency, but they encourage and even help promote the process of moving between different organizations so that you can become a broader employee and you can continue to lead and develop strategy for the company.
Kevin MacPhaul, Strategic Finance Consultant
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Watch Video
Benefits & Well-Being
Stock Purchase Plan
Exceptional value, optional within your total rewards package
401(k) w/Company match
Build your personal financial future through regular contributions
Continuing Education / Professional Development:
Tuition reimbursement can help foster future growth
Paid Time off and Flexible hours
We take our Recharge & Refuel policy seriously
Creating innovation with industry leading software, tools, and capabilities
Receive kudos, get tangible rewards for outstanding performance.
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV), is a Fortune 500 company that now provides information management and electronic commerce systems and services to the financial and insurance industries. Leading services include transaction processing, outsourcing, electronic bill payment and presentment, investment management solutions, business process outsourcing (BPO), software and systems solutions. Headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., Fiserv is the leading provider of core processing solutions for U.S. banks, credit unions and thrifts.
We are seeking a self-motivated, intellectually curious finance professional with a strong work ethic to join our Bank Solutions Finance team as a Senior Financial Analyst – FP&A for our Brookfield, WI office
As an SFA for Bank Solutions, you will:
- Help drive profitable business growth by providing strong financial analysis, consolidation support, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting actual results.
- Coordinate, manage and prepare Bank Solutions financial and management reports accurately and on a timely basis including appropriate variance analysis, evaluation of metrics and commentary for internal review and action. These reports include the Month End Close, Monthly Full Year Forecast, periodic business reviews, the Annual Long Range Plan, the Annual Operating Plan and the Annual Budget. These responsibilities require coordination with various functional departments and peers within Bank Solutions with adherence to Division, Group and Corporate requirements.
- Analyze variances and trends in sales, revenue, expense, general business conditions and other related areas for the consolidated division. Identify key data points and trends that demonstrate the relationship between the operational, financial and performance goals.
- Prepare and load monthly forecasts and maintain responsibility for group and division level cost centers and functions.
- The individual will be relied upon to offer excellent quantitative analysis, qualitative business judgement and to build strong relationships with key decision makers and peers across the business unit.
- Compile and consolidate financial data from business units to perform adhoc financial and business related analyses to support management reporting and strategic business decisions.
- Develop dashboards to be used by the Bank Solutions executive management team to drive consistency in reporting across businesses and assist business leaders in making operational decisions that maximize profitable growth.
- Analyze and assess risks and opportunities, develop key business metrics to drive revenue and reduced costs resulting in increased profitability and business growth.
- Ensure all financial reports are accurate and prepared in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Provide periodic and ad hoc project and financial support/reporting for executive management within the Division, Group, and Corporate governance structures.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
2+ years of applicable accounting/finance and/or other related experience
Proficiency with Excel is required, particularly those functions that are used to manipulate large data sets such as pivot tables, lookup formulas, and conditional sum formulas
It would be fantastic if you also have:
- Experience with Power Pivot
- MBA or CPA
Bank Solutions delivers comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks.
With Fiserv, you will create and deliver the Fiserv solutions that drive client satisfaction. You can grow professionally and personally in an environment where intelligence, innovation, and leadership are valued and rewarded. Fiserv holds true to two essential principles: the client comes first, and people make the difference. Fiserv invites you to join us in building on those principles to lead our clients and our company to success.
We are #FISVProud for the fifth consecutive year. We have been named one of the FORTUNE Magazine "World’s Most Admired Companies®," which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
Fiserv in an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.