You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior CRM Solutions Consultant do?
Here is your chance to work with a highly engaged team of banking CRM experts to help Fiserv clients grow their business through effective deployment of CRM technology. Enteract™, Fiserv’s market-leading banking CRM solution, leverages Microsoft’s highly acclaimed Dynamics 365 platform to meet the specialized sales and service requirements of retail and commercial banking. This innovative Fiserv solution empowers financial institutions on their digital transformation journey to deliver superior customer experience and consistently execute their sales and customer relationship strategies.
As a Senior CRM Solutions Consultant, you will collaborate on large scale professional services engagements with key clients to implement, tailor and integrate the Enteract solution across their sales and service operations. With your background in consulting, financial services, the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, and experience implementing cloud CRM solutions, you will build relationships and become a trusted advisor to client stakeholders including senior executives, line of business representatives, and IT and Project Management resources. Your success will be measured by the success of our clients that adopt the Enteract solution. Find out more!
You are someone who:
- Has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate among complex matrix teams. across geographic and business unit boundaries, including work independently with minimal supervision.
- Confident in consulting, advising, and building strong relationships and partnerships with executive client stakeholders.
- Excellent planning, time management, decision making and organizational skills while actively engaged with multiple clients and simultaneous objectives.
- Solid communication and presentation skills; Includes the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization (internal and external) with attention to detail, quality, and professionalism.
- Has experience deploying CRM solutions that include extensive data and systems integration.
- Facilitates envisioning and discovery sessions with clients to understand business requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive plan that aligns people, process, technology, and CRM best practices to ensure client success; Includes project estimation and phase breakdown of work streams
Role is performed remotely within the United States; not eligible in Colorado
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years technology and business consulting experience in the financial services industry
- 5+ years experience implementing enterprise cloud-based CRM solutions for banks/credit unions
- Experience in developing program deployment strategies that align with customer objectives
- Experience in consulting, client relationship and written/verbal communication skills, including expressing ideas clearly and logically as well as communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients in a concise manner.
- Ability to configure and customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on client requirements
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/weekends for planned project milestones and key events
- Travel required: Available to travel up to 30% (post Covid-19 pandemic)
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience driving complex enterprise Dynamics 365 implementations for banks/credit unions.
- Active involvement in CRM related user groups, authoring white papers, and presenting at user or industry conferences
- Microsoft Certifications (D365, Power Platform, Azure, or related).
- Fiserv experience a plus.
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks.
Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.