You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Contract Specialist do?
A Senior Contract Specialist ensures that colleagues and clients receive responsive, diligent and skilled contracting support for a wide variety of transactions and deals. You will impact both client satisfaction and help Fiserv reach our financial targets by preparing, drafting and negotiating transaction documents and managing deals. You will gain product knowledge, company knowledge, and problem-solving skills. This role will give you the experience and exposure to grow personally and professionally through an opportunity to work with a dedicated team of legal professionals.
You will provide meaningful contributions to the group by:
- Preparing initial drafts of agreements based upon contracting standards and unique deal terms or requests
- Reviewing vendor redlines/ comments/ issues and suggesting alternative language/ responses
- Drafting language, often based upon contracting standards and clause banks
- Managing form contract templates
- Identifying and escalating potential risks
- Working with procurement and commercial executives to verify terms
- Responding to contractual questions from vendors (internal and external)
- Providing contract interpretation to internal clients as needed
- Acting as a point person for the collection of information, feedback and approvals from deal stakeholders (e.g. finance, operations, security, product, etc.) during the contracting process
- Participating in substantive negotiations and business calls
- Providing input into contracting strategy
- Applying Fiserv standard legal and business positions in drafting and negotiation
- Assisting with research projects
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree or five (5) years of relevant experience
- Three (3) or more years of contract/legal experience
- Some negotiation experience is preferred
- Ability to work on increasingly complex contracts
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Strong computer proficiency with a variety of software applications, including MS-Office Suite and PDF software and excellent typing skills
- Effective time management
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Experience drafting various professional services and technology contracts, including software licenses and SaaS agreements
Minimal. 1-2 trips per year for Legal Department meetings
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.