You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company honored by FORTUNE Magazine as a Worlds Most Admired company 6 years running.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
I am about to complete a decade working at Fiserv and have grown from a Customer Service Associate to a Project Management Team Lead traversing through diverse roles. This was only possible because Fiserv cares for its associates, recognizes employee potential and offers mobility and growth options. I truly feel proud to be associated with an organization that invests in its employees relentlessly and provides a fertile ground to bloom one’s career.
Mrinal, Project Management Analyst
When you think of all of the real-life applications of the financial services, you pay your bills online, through your mobile phone, and you send money through your phone. When I’m online and doing my bill pay, it is so pleasant to recognize a real Fiserv product in a customer’s hands. It’s so fun knowing that you’re involved in helping to bring that service to life.
Schnell, Lead Pricing Strategist
As a product marketer, a lot of my responsibility is around the go-to-market activities of a new or existing product. Our goal is to increase awareness of the product; make sure that we’re educating our clients about the value, why they should get it, how is it going to help their end-users. We attend tradeshows, produce collateral, brochures, PowerPoints and anything we need to enable our sales team to talk to clients about our products. Developing these solutions really helps us think outside of the box and expand ourselves beyond what we thought we could do or even come up with. Seeing it all come to life is very awesome and impactful.
Shirra, Director, Product Marketing
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Senior Contract Specialist do?
A Senior Contract Specialist ensures that colleagues and clients receive responsive, diligent and skilled contracting support for a wide variety of transactions and deals. You will impact both client satisfaction and help Fiserv reach our financial targets by preparing, drafting and negotiating transaction documents and managing deals. You will gain product knowledge, company knowledge, and problem solving skills. This role will give you the experience and exposure to grow personally and professionally through an opportunity to work with a dedicated team of legal professionals.
This position can be located in Brookfield, WI or Frisco, TX
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing initial drafts of agreements based upon contracting standards and unique deal terms or requests
- Reviewing client or vendor redlines/ comments/ issues and suggesting alternative language/ responses
- Drafting language and managing form contract templates
- Identifying and raising potential risks
- Working with client partners/sales executives to verify terms
- Responding to contractual questions from clients (internal and external)
- Providing contract interpretation to internal clients as needed
- Acting as the point person for the collection of information, feedback and agreements from deal partners (e.g. finance, operations, security, product, etc.) during the contracting process
- Ensure final copies of agreements/documents are saved and stored properly
- Participating in substantive discussions and business calls
- Providing input into contracting strategy
- Applying Fiserv standard legal and business positions in drafting and negotiation
- Assisting with research projects
- Minimal travel: 1-2 trips per year for Legal Department meetings
What do we need from you?
- High School diploma plus five (5) years of relevant experience
- Three (3) or more years of contract/legal experience
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Strong computer proficiency with a variety of software applications, including MS-Office Suite and PDF software and excellent typing skills
- Effective time management
It would be fantastic if you also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with negotiation
- Experience with increasingly complex contracts
- Experience drafting various technology contracts, including software licenses and SaaS agreements
Learn more about us.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? This role supports our credit union products and solutions. These products provide integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace. From identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service with the right tools in place. Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.