You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
We’re searching for a Senior Benefits Analyst to support our benefits function. We offer a fast paced and collaborative work environment. This is a hands-on, roll up your sleeves role, so must be willing to work administratively and analytically, with the potential of operating strategically. As a result of the progressive Human Resources leadership at Fiserv you will gain experience at a much faster pace than you would at another organization. When you join the benefits team at Fiserv you will have the opportunity to contribute to the execution of a benefits and wellness strategy supported at the highest levels within the organization. You will also work with a strong team of benefits professionals to expedite your successful understanding of Fiserv and its current benefit programs.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Administration of various associate benefit programs. Such as retirement plans 401(k) and frozen pension, financial wellness, health and welfare benefits. Serve as contact for plan vendors. Work effectively to ensure plans run smoothly.
2. Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations and filings. Evaluate and recommend revised internal processes to increase efficiency.
3. Analyze current benefits, evaluate the usage, services, coverage, plan experience, competitive trends in benefits programs and provide recommendations regarding program enhancement and cost control.
4. Investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations.
5. Review and manage updating manuals and summary plan descriptions.
6. Coordinate benefits integration activities due to mergers and acquisitions.
7. Develop program communication materials to enhance employee understanding of the company’s benefit programs. The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
· Data accuracy and timely delivery of projects are crucial.
· Project management skills.
· You will need the ability to be team focused, unbiased and collaborative as well as work independently
· Professional certification and/or additional courses or seminars in HR/Benefits would be a plus
· Knowledge of government regulations and filing and compliance requirements affecting associate benefit programs (e.g., ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, Section 125, HIPAA, DOL and ACA requirement).
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Technology oriented with ability to utilize MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to establish and maintain a strong understanding of the Fiserv benefit plan designs
· Ability to work with internal and external partners to resolve escalated issues that are varied and non-routine.
· Minimum of two years US benefits experience
· College degree preferred
· PHR and/or CEBs preferred
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are. We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBTQ+)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.