As an influential Sales Leader, you will drive toward expanding Fiserv market share through the execution of solutions-based, value-driven, sales activities with existing and prospective clients. Fiserv sales teams have the courage to do what's right, demonstrate focus and work ethic, and are results oriented. The first and most important value at Fiserv is to do the right thing, so that's why our teams are tasked with operating with integrity and ethics. Everything we do has its roots in our aspiration, purpose and values. If this sounds like you, start the process to Find your Forward on the Global Sales team with Fiserv!
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Sales career at Fiserv.
- Good Listener
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Skilled Presenter
My favorite thing about working at Fiserv is the people. My onboarding experience was the best I have ever had! I felt welcomed and knew I could reach out to anyone for help. Fiserv knows how to take care of their associates.
Dale Dockter, Client Partner, Credit Union Solutions
I love working with our clients and being part of such a large company. The benefits are great especially the Fiserv employee stock plan -- the stock performs! I have loved watching my clients grow as financial institutions as a result of utilizing our products and services. I cherish the relationships that I formed with those folks. They are not only my clients, but they are truly my friends.
Robin Guseman, Sales Executive
The reality of being here is so far over and beyond what my expectations were. I just feel empowered when I get out of bed every day. I didn't have a background in finance or banking or anything along these lines. But that really wasn't necessary. It's really an enterprise sales environment, which means that the responsibility is not solely on my shoulders to sell or to work the process from start to finish. Our work creates an environment where I’m a part of a think-tank to deliver solutions – that is just a fantastic experience.
Jason Hughes, Senior Inside Sales Executive
Fiserv Industry Awards & Recognition
Learn about the exciting kudos we receive for providing our customers with industry leading solutions, our associates with an outstanding culture, and the marketplace with a brand to envy.Learn More
Fiserv is a FORTUNE 500 company with the Total Rewards package to match. Learn about the world-class benefits offered to all Global Sales associates at Fiserv.Learn More
Health / Medical / Vision
Standard for all associates
Stock Purchase Plan
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Health and Wellness
Programs that help promote a positive work environment
Flex Time / Working Arrangements
Work from home full/part time, virtual opportunities & more
To encourage associate professional development
Recharge & Refuel
A time off policy that encourages you to maximize well-being
Sales Executive, Associate
New Client Bank sales, North Central Region. Location: Brookfield, WI
What does a successful Sales Executive, Associate do?
Exciting opportunity for an entry level new client sales position responsible for working with existing sales personnel in a training capacity, plus partnering with these same personnel to aid in the development of prospects and the execution of various Fiserv sales engagements.
The position will also offer the opportunity for individual development of a limited sales territory. In this case, the Associate will work directly with Sales Management to successfully execute the sales engagement.
The Associate position is intended as a development and training position with the ultimate goal of moving the Associate into full Sales Executive status within Fiserv.
In this role, you will:
- Under limited direction, cultivates relevant markets by developing and maintaining industry and product knowledge, understanding of customers’ needs and concerns, participating in appropriate trade organizations and their events, and continuously promoting a positive company image.
- Responsible for identifying and developing prospective clients through proactive contacts and various prospect development techniques, as directed by management. Also responsible for working to assist Sales Executives in a learning capacity.
- Meets or exceeds corporate and regional sales goals, such as activity level, engagements, closed sales, etc.
- Works effectively with Sales Management, Sales Executives, sales support, marketing, and other entities within Fiserv as directed by management.
- Contacts bank prospects through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, and seminars to communicate software product and service offerings to potential clients
- Collaborates with marketing and members of sales team to communicate new programs and campaigns
- Assists in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients
- Supports other members of the sales team in client presentations
- Demonstrates strong prospecting skills to secure new clients
- Develops a thorough understanding of selling skills and processes in preparation for territory assignment
Qualifications for consideration:
1+ years of experience selling to banking institutions preferred. An exception may be made to this requirement if candidate has relevant experience within the banking industry. Must be able to make decisions and resolve problems using experience and professional judgment, and make effective recommendations regarding assigned sales engagements.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline is required.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge:
Understanding of the banking organization and environment is a plus. Strong technical skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Has an understanding of business and operations in the financial industry. Excellent human relations skills, including written and verbal communications and group presentation skills. Skill in sales and negotiating techniques. Must be able to organize activities and handle multiple projects simultaneously with effective and timely follow-up on each. Possess a positive attitude while operating under pressure, and be an independent problem-solver.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.