We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Pricing Analyst (R-10222062)
What does a great Pricing Analyst do?
In this highly visible position, you will work in conjunction with the Global Sales Organization, Account Management teams, Sales Support, Contracts, Legal, and Business Unit Management to analyze and set pricing strategy for a core platform and surrounding products in Account Processing (AP). This is an important role that will challenge you professionally and personally.
As Pricing Analyst, you can look forward to:
- Set pricing strategy for programs to increase sales in Account Processing.
- Responsible for working on pricing of existing client core renewals, promotional pricing, and new opportunities
- Work closely with the Account Management team to establish renewal pricing, define sales promotions, and set pricing on individual products
- Develop financial models to assist in making strong business decisions across AP
- Partner with counterparts both within their business unit and across Fiserv
You’re the kind of person who will:
- Perform various types of financial modeling
- Managed the proposal process for new core client prospects and renewals
- Participate in the Price Committee process to optimize net revenue on all product offerings
- Validate product-level support costs and business unit integration costs
- Validate with Account Management and Global Sales teams that pricing maximizes sales
- Negotiate pricing with Account Management for package deals and discounts sought on individual product sales to existing clients
- Managed price book and pricing templates
- Communicate product pricing to internal teams as appropriate
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other Technical area
- Knowledge of Account Processing Products
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (People of Color/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.