Manager of Business Intelligence
Do you have a passion for data analytics? Finding the answers to business questions by pulling data and transforming it into multi-dimensional models? Making an impact every single day? Then work at Fiserv on our Sales Compensation, Systems and Reporting Team.
What does a phenomenal Manager of Business Intelligence do?
Working in Corporate Human Resources on the Sales Compensation team you will be responsible for the delivery of reporting and analytical solutions that provide data-driven insight into sales compensation program effectiveness, business performance, and strategic sales growth challenges.
You can look forward to these responsibilities:
- Collaborating with senior business partners in all areas of the Sales and Account Management organizations to understand business needs, gather requirements, and develop an agile project plan to develop a solution.
- Crafting and constructing visually engaging, creative and easy-to-use data delivery solutions including dashboards, scorecards, infographics, and reports that enable users to be more productive and better informed.
- Leading the implementation, administration and ongoing support of business intelligence reporting solutions.
- Improving the efficiency, accuracy, and functionality of the data delivery process providing users with quick and easy access to detailed and summary information.
- Acquiring, transforming, cleansing and interpreting data from disparate sources to build multi-dimensional data models enabling users to easily slice and dice information to manually explore data and gain insight.
- Supporting sales compensation operations by running sales compensation system configuration and administration, loading and processing data, providing support to sales compensation analysts and BU-finance partners, fixing and extending system functionality, and assisting with migrations.
You are the kind of person who:
- Enjoys solving problems
- Can prioritize multiple projects at the same time
- Can collaborate across multiple business units
- Loves math and statistics
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 4-year college degree in computer science, management information systems, finance, or other relevant discipline
- 6+ years of design experience building dashboards and reports, UX/UI design, and data analysis
- Must be able to travel 1 to 2 weeks per quarter
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience leading all aspects of the report development process including establishing scope, identifying and prioritizing requirements, UX/UI design, prototyping, solution development, documentation, deployment, support, and improvements
- Domain expertise is sales compensation and operations
- Proficient with the Microsoft technology stack: C#, SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, Excel, Power Query/Pivot/BI, DAX, M, and Access
- Familiarity with Optymyze, Salesforce, Workday, Pay Factor, SAP Business Objects Dashboard, Logi Analytics, and R
- Experience with Agile project management, application development, data modeling and database design, data normalization, fostering data to BI/reporting systems, and building reporting dashboards
- Able to work from either our Brookfield, WI or Alpharetta, GA locations
Who we are:
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 company, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation.
At Fiserv, you'll find a collaborative environment that values teamwork and open-mindedness. Our unique combination of expertise and innovative spirit helps us deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and businesses worldwide. We're helping more businesses move money faster and more easily than ever before. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More