Implementation ConsultantJob ID R-10079920 Date posted 05/19/2017 City Brookfield State/Region Wisconsin Country United States Additional Locations Troy, Michigan
Find Your Forward as Implementation Consultant at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We support our team with a collaborative work environment that values leadership and new ideas. Members of our Financial Risk Management Solutions team thrive on this environment to build the solutions that power more than 13,000 banks and businesses worldwide.
In this role, you’ll help implement the technology responsible for our core services. Your work will influence the success of companies across the world. Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s.
As the Implementation Consultant, you will play a critical role in implementing Fiserv’s Financial Crime Risk Management (FCRM) software for Fiserv’s Account Processor clients. Fiserv’s top-ranked compliance & fraud solutions deliver exactly what today's modern fraud investigators recommend: risk protection across disparate fraud types and anti-money laundering silos. The product suite provide a comprehensive anti-money laundering software solution that includes transaction monitoring, intelligent detection tools, watch list filtering, alert investigation, case management, workflow, regulatory reporting (CTR, SAR) and management reporting. As the Implementation Consultant, you will work closely with clients to gain a strong understanding of their processing environment in preparation for the installation and configuration of the FCRM software. In addition to performing the product installations for in-house and data center clients, the associate will play a key role in consulting with various Fiserv Account Processors to assist with integration and interface enhancement and issues.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical components of the implementation project which includes: Hardware Review, Software Installation, Product Configuration, Integration and Testing.
- Work with the Business Analyst and client to review defined requirements to be used as the basis for product configuration
- Collaboration with the Business Analyst to ensure clients requirements are implemented as requested
- Provide in depth analysis, consultation, and training to new clients during solution implementation.
- Ensure accurate implementation and configuration to satisfy clients’ needs in Risk, Compliance and Fraud Detection.
- Work directly with In-House clients to review system configurations and hardware specs, providing technical recommendations and direction for improved performance and optimization.
- Create Custom Rules, Risk Views, and Alert Definitions to meet client’s requests
- Participation on other technical activities and projects as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Education - bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical field or equivalent work experience4
- 2 plus years prior system implementation experience within the financial services industry. Experience with Credit Unions or Banks preferred.
- Proficient in MS SQL (queries) as well as working in virtual environments
- Proficiency in system implementations (workflow, AML/Risk and/or enterprise software solutions) and proven, extensive experience with MS SQL Server preferred.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification MCSA or MCSE a plus.
- Solid experience of transforming functional requirements into system configuration, installation, interfacing specifications within the AML and fraud industry.
- Highly flexible, energetic, excellent communicator, customer focused.
- Must have strong knowledge of developing installation procedures and tools with extensive knowledge and understanding of technical areas gained through experience and utilized in completing assignments
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills with good follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and solve complex technical problems.
- Ability for Occasional travel (10-20%).
About our Business:
The FCRM Implementation Consultant position resides within the Financial Crimes Risk Management business unit which is a part of the Financial Risk and Management Solutions division of Fiserv. The award-winning Financial Crime Risk Management Platform from Fiserv gives a holistic view across financial crime types, locations, business units, products and channels.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.