We are seeking self-motivated, collaborative, intellectually curious professionals with a strong work ethic to join our team. Our "grow from within" philosophy will prepare you for your next career move within Fiserv. Our Finance department has a tremendous success record and is high profile, interfacing and influencing at the highest levels. You must have influential communication skills with an ability to efficiently communicate the finance story. Our Finance leaders constantly guide our business to increase profitability. Requirements for consideration may include; a Finance or Accounting related degree, Finance/Accounting experience, highly effective data analysis skills, modeling experience is a plus with high proficiency in Excel.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for an Accounting & Finance career at Fiserv.
- Problem Solver
- Technologically Savvy
- Detail Oriented
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Job Description: Financial Billing Analyst II
Fiserv is a $16B Fortune® 250 Fintech industry leader, recognized as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 2022 by Fast Company. Fiserv delivers technology that touches lives around the world every second of every day – every purchase, every banking transaction, every mobile banking click. We are the backbone of financial institutions and a partner to millions of merchants around the world. Join the Fiserv Finance team and grow your career with us!
Similar to how Fiserv is a foundational pillar to the Financial Services and Payments industry worldwide, Finance Shared Services plays an integral role at Fiserv. Finance Shared Services is a 350-associate function in the Finance organization, securing Fiserv’s cash inflow and safeguarding the cash outflow, ensuring financial integrity and accuracy to support revenue realization and the success of day-to-day operations across the firm.
What does a successful Finance Shared Services Financial Billing Analyst II do?
The Financial Billing Analyst II significantly contributes to the revenue cycle through collaboration and attention to detail. The analyst plays a key role in ensuring timely and accurate client billing for a line of business at Fiserv. We seek an energetic, engaging, and insightful professional who will actively participate in the monthly billing of Fiserv clients; working to deliver accurate and timely invoices. The Analyst must have strong analytic skills to interpret contract language and perform variance / trend analysis, while possesses strong technical skills and ability to manage data accurately and efficiently. The Analyst must be a change leader, drive process improvements and work within a team to achieve goals.
- Assume ownership of billing processes for an assigned book of business, including contract analysis, data preparation, billing, and variance trending.
- Accumulate source data from multiple sources, perform data consolidation, and data cleaning.
- Review and analyze complex and multi-business unit client contracts for proper billing set up; work with account management and product teams to ensure client is billed as expected.
- Review processes to drive continuous improvement, leverage automation tools and best practices.
- Acts as liaison with Clients and other departments, divisions, and organizations to research and resolve client inquires and issues.
- Uses strong analytic skills to solve problems and make decisions based on limited precedents or guidelines
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Data Analytics.
- 1+ years of Finance, Data Analytics, Accounting and/or Billing experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Windows applications.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Prior experience with large ERPs such as SAP, Oracle or Peoplesoft.
- Ability to collect, aggregate, analyze and interpret data.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills, interpersonal skills, and technical acumen.
- Prior experience with automation tools such as Alteryx, Power Automate and Power BI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, self-starter who is willing to take initiative in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and meet required deadlines.
- Self-directed and collaborative approach to solution and issue resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to assess critical situations and act quickly to address them.
- Ability to act as a liaison with Clients and other departments, divisions, and organizations.
- Strong situational and time management capabilities in high pressure situations.
- Ability to conceptualize innovative approaches to modernize processes.
*Any offers made on 6/1/2022 - 8/31/2022 can qualify for a $5,000 sign on bonus. Candidate must be able to start work by September 2022. Internal employees not eligible.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.