Director, IT Project ServicesJob ID R-10078710 Date posted 04/20/2017 City Brookfield State/Region Wisconsin Country United States Additional Locations Alpharetta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois
Find Your Forward as a Director, IT Project Services at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a commitment to innovation. We support our team with a collaborative work environment that values leadership and new ideas. Members of our Project Services team thrive on this environment to build the solutions that power more than 13,000 banks and businesses worldwide.
In this role, you’ll help build the technology responsible for our core services. Your work will influence the success of companies across the world. Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s.
In the Director, Signature Project Services role, you will be responsible for the Signature project services engagement model; inclusive of pipeline mgmt., execution portfolio oversight and reporting. With financial results accountability, the responsibilities will include the go to market of the defined services, continued evolution of those services, continued process improvement and efficiencies as well as talent optimization.
Professional Services instinctively prides itself on embracing complex and high value engagements with clients. This role is critical to enabling Professional Services to achieve this objective.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Accountable for the revenue and expense of the Signature project services organization. Responsible for the continuous assessment, definition, and implementation of process efficiencies to enable maximum utilization of resources and effective execution and controls. Responsible for the optimization of talent, measurable goals and accountabilities, and driving actionable development plans. Accountable for the Signature Demand Management / Work Intake process, AE and client communication of status Collaborates with peers to propagate existing and adopts best practices for the benefit of the Signature project services and Professional Services teams, the position of Fiserv and the client experience. Defines, monitors and responds to KPIs that report on Pipeline and Execution portfolios, Financials and performance measures. Works with Professional Service peers to identify opportunities for cross sale and value impact. Takes ownership of and ensures timely resolution of escalations / exceptions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent education in a related discipline is required.
Job Related Experience:
- Typically requires 8+ years of Financial Institution solutions provider experience across a number of disciplines.
- Signature Core knowledge very beneficial
- Proven experience in driving tactical and strategic results across areas of primary and secondary areas of knowledge.
- Revenue responsibilities driving $10-15M in annual revenue
- Take Ownership – Instinctive drive to realize success
- Client centricity
- Experience with implementation and support of execution activities
- Experience in documenting workflows, processes and accountabilities.
- Proven experience in being able to ‘evolve’ or ‘transform’ functional processes for improvement.
- Proven experience in being able to assess and develop talent.
- Knowledge of execution methodologies
- Possess PMP or related certification is beneficial
- Exercises creative approaches to complex situations
- Proven ability to build and possess a strong network within the organization
- Able to confidently interact with external, as well as, internal clients
- Strong writing skills are required.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv.