Coordinator, HR Operations, Payroll
About The Role
Fiserv’s Payroll Department is seeking a Payroll Coordinator to join the team. As a member of our team you would be a leading partner in all activities related to the timely and accurate processing global payrolls for Fiserv’s 24,000+ employees. This is an opportunity to work with a skilled, collaborative team in a global environment.
What you would be working on every day- (Responsibilities)
- Process monthly, semi-monthly and bi-weekly global payrolls which include reviewing hours entered, overtime calculations, retro pay, benefit deductions/contributions, bonus/commission payouts and other payments
- Investigate and resolve payroll inquiries/discrepancies
- Evaluate, calculate and create off-cycle payments as needed and submit for approval
- Partner with appropriate business and/or human resource functions as needed, to ensure timely and accurate entry of payroll transactions
- Maintain and proactively update payroll procedures and documentation
- Provide assistance with special projects and other duties as assigned
What your background might look like-( Basic Qualifications)
- 1+ years of multi-state Payroll/Compliance experience. CPP certification preferred
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Excel required (Vlookup, Pivot Tables, etc.) An analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload, adapt quickly to change and deliver under pressure of deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Human Resource, Business or related field
- Experience with Workday preferred
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Candidate Resource Center
Need answers to a question about our process? Curious to learn more about next steps once you apply? Selecting your next career is no small matter, so that’s why we are here for you every step of the way. Learn more about our application, selection and hiring process, and get the answers you need to FAQs about recruiting at Fiserv.Learn More