You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects.
- Take projects from original concept through final implementation working with external customers.
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, both internal and external.
- Define system’s scope and project’s objectives.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status report.
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Plan, supervise, and participate in activities for multiple projects
- Create and maintain a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
- Control and track project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
- Coordinate with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
- Coordinate meetings, as needed, to initiate working sessions, resolve project issues, etc.
- Provide status on progress of projects
- Prepare and conduct informal and formal presentations
- Display strong understanding of the organization's business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities
- Build relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to author comprehensive scope and solutions documents with input from technical resources.
Organization and time management skills:
- Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to manage numerous concurrent projects
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes and resultant methodologies
- Knowledge of the implementation project lifecycle (e.g., discovery, development, testing, implementation, etc.)
- Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation, and public speaking
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with Project Management Tools including MS Project
- Exposure to bill payment processing, web development, and/or telephony experience a plus
- Experience working in the Information Technology and/or Financial industry
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Project Management work experience preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a project management and/or consulting role.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Acquiring / Acceptance solutions.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Detail and big picture orientation
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.