You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Fiserv is a Fortune 500 company and a global leader in Fintech and payment solutions. We’re always innovating in ways to connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants, small businesses, and consumers to each other – quickly, reliably, and securely. With more than 6 million merchant locations across the world, over 1.4 billion global accounts on file, an average of 12,000 financial transactions every second, and nearly 10,000 financial institution clients, Fiserv moves money and information in a way that moves the world.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without need for visa sponsorship, now or in the future, as it will not be provided for this role.**
**This is a Hybrid, Onsite position in our Berkeley Heights, NJ office OR in our Lincoln, NE office.**
What does a successful Technical Control Support Specialist do at Fiserv?
Fiserv’s Production Control team is seeking candidates for a Technical Production Control Support position. This position is responsible for supporting the operational processing and infrastructure management of the Precision core product suite for outsourced clients. The support of these products includes trouble shooting issues related to the core banking software, ancillary core banking software, file interfacing, accrual processing, process automation, release deployment, secure file transfer management and project implementation.
What will you do?
• Analyze, resolve, and provide technical resources to operations staff in defining and resolving operational problems within a variety of applications.
• Under general direction, researches and resolves client problems and needs for outsourced clients.
• Lead application version upgrades for Precision core, file transfer management tools and other operations related applications.
• Documents problems and corrective procedures.
• Simulates or recreates client problems to resolve user operating difficulties.
• Serve as information resource and liaison to other Fiserv segments; participate from strategic, operational, technical and functional perspectives.
What will you need to have?
• Minimum 3+ year work-related experience.
• Strong PC/Windows user experience and or AIX experience along with a technical aptitude to learn proprietary technologies
• Ability to serve as the second point of contact, supporting the Tier 1 team on escalations.
• Ability to recommend and implement process improvements.
• Assist in scope and design, as well as maintaining an extensive and in-depth understanding of the product to assist in support, training, and identifying future enhancements.
• Must be accurate, reliable, and be team and customer oriented
• • Communicates client suggestions for enhancements and insures proper handling and follow-up.
• Needs to be results-oriented with organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
What would be great to have?
• Banking background and familiarity/experience with banking operations is advantageous.
• Previous customer service experience preferred.
• Education: Degree in Data Processing, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or Business is preferred
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Corporate Social Responsibility
Unique Suite of Solutions
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.