You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Fiserv has a Senior Technical PS Analyst position available for a technical self-starter that will install and support Fiserv Verifast software and peripheral devices. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be a key part of a team focused on biometric authentication in fintech.
This job is significant to our business as it involves supporting our most innovative clients and playing a critical role in the success of the deployment, configuration, and support of the Verifast software.
What does a great Senior Technical PS Analyst do?
• Install and support Verifast biometric authentication software used in both employee and customer facing environments
• Track and manage multiple simultaneous implementation projects from start to finish
• Work collaboratively to install and support Verifast environments for internal teams and associates
• Thrive in a high energy position which provides a competitive compensation package and allows you to work directly with clients
• Gain exposure to a broad spectrum of Fiserv products and services
• Assist with implementation projects, Professional Services engagements, and day-to-day support
• Be part of a rewarding, unique, and challenging position within Professional Services
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Capable of multitasking within a fast-paced demanding environment
• Technical and analytical background troubleshooting Windows, including workstations and servers
• Strong comprehensive knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019 and Active Directory
• Strong comprehensive knowledge of LAN/WAN networking.
• Practical experience working within a complex client-server environment and network troubleshooting
• Experience working both remotely and onsite at client locations
• Working knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL Server databases
• Superior attention to detail, and a resourceful problem solver
• Ability to explain complex concepts in layman’s terms
• Flexibility to infrequently work after-hours/weekends
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical, client-facing role required
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Experience with Fiserv DNA
• Experience working with large enterprise-wide application systems
• Experience working with enterprise biometric devices
• SQL development
Travel required: Up to 50%
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.