You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
What does a great Human Resources Director do?
The HR Director is an innovative business partner who collaborates with business leaders to create and implement our people strategy. Demonstrating your HR domain expertise, communication skills, strong analytical capabilities, and knack for encouraging teamwork, you will partner with leaders across the organization to deliver business results. In this role, you will ensure the effective delivery of the full life cycle of HR practices to attract, retain and develop our associates.
This role will provide direct support to the SVP, Technology in supporting the progressive technology function within Card Services, which includes 10 senior business leaders across the scope of software development, software architecture and information security. The blend of cultures from acquired organizations provides a portfolio of standard methodologies, wealth of industry knowledge and years of expertise among the leader and associate population.
As a Human Resources Director you can look forward to:
- Supporting the success of the organization’s strategic plan
- Leading and counseling leaders to optimize their human capital via employee engagement, organizational efficiency, employee relations, change management, learning and development, and performance management efforts
- Identifying and diagnosing talent and organizational issues, partnering with business leaders to implement custom solutions
- Work side by side with a driven business leader who embraces people and partner in leading the functional talent review process to identify high potential talent, ensuring their continued development, and crafting a solid succession plan for key roles
- Implementing of new programs. Lead compliance with applicable government regulations and filings. Evaluate and recommend revised internal processes to increase efficiency
- Coaching leaders on a variety of people management efforts including performance management and calibration, goal alignment, leadership and associate development, and talent management
- Facilitating deliberate communication and change management planning and execution
- Keeping a pulse on the culture, partnering with associates to develop action plans to drive engagement
- Partnering with recruiting to brand, source and attract a diverse team, driving effective onboarding practices, including leading new leader assimilations
- Ensuring activities follow state, local and Federal employment laws and regulations as well as being aligned to our organizations Code of Conduct and Values
- Leading investigations as needed and be the decision maker on various employee relations matters
- Recommending process improvements or changes that will improve effectiveness and/or efficiency of operations
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills, critical writing and thinking skills, a forward-thinking approach and ability to think on one’s feet
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate relationships and work collaboratively and cross functionally with all levels of staff and leaders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight deadlines, multiple priorities, and demanding environments
- A history of personal influencing business leaders
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Experience and confidence to take ownership for the full impact of project delivery
- Bridges the gap between associate and business issues, provide recommendations, and resolves issues efficiently and effectively
- Applies change management methodologies to create the buy-in and adoption required for success
- Willing to do what it takes to turn around deliverables in a tight window when needed; self-motivated to execute
- Ability to effective resolve employee relations disputes, create and maintain constructive working relationships, and influence others to achieve impactful results
- Proven, enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment and contribute to others’ success
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process development
- Solid knowledge of local, state and federal laws governing employment issues
- Technical skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, advanced skills in Excel, demonstrated experience with HRIS or web-based talent management platforms
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- PHR, SPHR, PHR-CP, SPHR-CP or equivalent preferred but not required
- Minimum 8-12 years’ work experience expected
- HR Business Partner role in a progressive organization
Travel required: 25%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.