Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
About the Role:
A Software Development Engineering, Sr. Professional II is responsible for software design; software development using programming languages or other abstractions; coding standards and procedures; debugging/troubleshooting and maintaining computer programs.
- 5+ years of practical experience in JAVA/J2EE, Linux, Spring, Kafka, Redis, Oracle
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of appropriate data & software components including conceptual data models, data flows, entity relationships, specifications, audit controls, exception and error handling, security, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical topics to product owners, stakeholders and delegate tasks to other team members
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within distributed teams
- Create and execute test plans/cases based on requirements and design specifications
- Experience working with cloud technology AWS, Azure, etc
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plans and Incentives & Bonuses
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.