You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv. Apply today to join a company named a FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies® for the eighth consecutive year.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward. Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate to Find Your Forward at Fiserv.
- Socially Conscious
- Results Driven
Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
Resources to elevate your well-being
401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
When Fiserv performs well, so does your financial health
Employee Resource Groups
Celebrating inclusion in the workplace
Paid Time Away
Providing the time off to manage personal needs
Your Career and the Culture at Fiserv
We are #FISVProud!!
Associate Experience: Hear from Veterans of the Armed Services
Sales Operations, Training Specialist
About the Role:
Secure Managed Services (SMS) is an essential component of Fiserv’s overall strategy and will provide the appropriate candidate with a challenging career.
You will have the opportunity to:
Learn about infrastructure/Cloud technology and managed cyber solutions within the financial services industry. Build relationships with Account/Sales Executives, Product Management, Finance, Law Department, Marketing, and fellow team members. Think creatively about how to affect the sales cycle from beginning through contract within the organization as it grows with a focus on efficient and effective client experiences. Drive the process of creating a training program to delivery high value consumable information and effective tools that build competency, drive culture, and enable performance for the sales team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Translate requirements into sales readiness trainings that will groom sales to be effective and efficient with each Client interaction.
- Design, develop and facilitate sales new hire and continuing education with in a sales readiness program for Secure Managed Services Sales organization.
- Integrate a holistic approach to all sales content and to make it easier & actionable, while building confidence to drive sales organization productivity.
- Incorporate and adhere to corporate sales and selling methodologies to help ensure training standards are consistent.
- Disseminate and structure the information to other internal teams who help support SMS
- Partner with product, process & other SMEs to ensure continuous updates to all content within new hire and continuing education programs
- Manage guided self-study activities, assessment completion and formulate consistency with Client-facing material to promote sales and revenue growth
- Alignment of results and evaluation of program feedback via performance consulting with IT, HR, Sales/Service Leadership, and other stakeholders
- Design and drive strategic outcomes aligned to key segment initiatives for behavioral competencies and skills
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure sales success
- Serve as an advisor to sales to help address any future educational needs.
Additional Skills & Knowledge:
• Self-starter able to work with minimum supervision
• Superior organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
• Strong team player
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be comfortable communication with Account Executives, Sales Executives, Finance, Legal Department, Clients and other team members
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Associates Degree Required; Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1+ year experience and knowledge working in a sales organization
- 2+ years of experience with sales training content development and training coordination.
- Knowledge of or experience with learning management systems
- Experience with presentation design and delivery both in person and remotely.
- Experience working with Word Processing and Spreadsheet skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- 3+ years’ experience working with various work streams including Vice President, Directors, Managers, Technical and Administrative staff, as well as teaming partners
Travel Required: Limited to Team Meetings other Fiserv functions (5% - 10%)
Join Our Talent Network
Want more than just an alert about a new job? Join our talent community and stay informed about Fiserv career news, events and new opportunities.